Reviews for Code: CLYOTO
Crazy Balloons chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Thats was short but cool. .

Yours

Crazzy Baloons .~

Dragon.D.S
Crazy Balloons chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was confusing for me since i have never watched the show Code: CLOYOTO or any of the other shows. Any that was really good and im going to keep reading them ok. .

I will give you a 7/10.

Your friend

Crazzy Baloons

Dragon.D.S
Tushar Boy chapter 12 . 10/29/2004
Great story! Keep up the great work! It made me laugh, cry, all those humanoid emotions. :P
KirbyKirbyKirby chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
Great fanfic! Seriously, you could do this for a living... And it's a great balance between Myst, LYOKO (even if I never saw it) and Metroid. I'd like to see more of this!
Flying Star too lazy chapter 12 . 10/10/2004
...and then let's me on, go figure. I read the rest of this in one setting.

Great job, it was a long journey with surprises galore. Yep, advertising your stories

through reviews does work, that's how I got some of my reviewers. Sorry my review

isn't as long and detailed as yours, I've never been good at writing long ones. I'll read

the sequel as soon as I can. Again, great job. _
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Hello, I accept your invitation. What an interesting concept, and yay, Aelita's my

favorite Code Lyoko character, so a story revolving around her, I like. My only downfall is that I haven't played MYST,

so I'm pretty screwed on some of info. But I'll try my best to understand. Nice way

to set up the story. The only error was the spelling of Aelita's name, but other than

that, very good. I'd read the second chapter right now, but 's being a pain, so

I'll read more as soon as I can. _

PS. Again, I've been having problems, and as such I can't access e-mail ( when

I'm signed in) addresses for some odd reason, or I'd e-mail you back. My yahoo

e-mail in my profile is pretty much usless right now, and though I do have another

address, it's shared so I can't put it here. I'll try to access your e-mail address from

another computer soon, and see if it'll let me. Okay, that was long. Anyway, thanks

for reviewing my fic.
Rae Himura chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I loved it! The idea is completely original and I loved the way you blended the different storylines. They seemed like they were written together! The plot was strong and your writing has great suspense and emotion. One thing I would suggest would be to add some more detail to scenes you want to really stand out and take away some details from scenes that aren't as important. It helps to create balance and a real sense of dramatic scenes. I can't wait to read the sequal and you will be getting a review on that AS SOON as I finish it! I promise!

(( BTW, I decided to cut it short b/c most of it was pointless and drawn out anyway. Byee!))
fuzzi fox chapter 12 . 9/1/2004
this was good, i enjoyed reading it! I hope you continue to read my Lyoko fic :) keep writing!
fuzzi fox chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I saw you reviewed my story and i have to say im quite flattered! Ive never had anyone call my writing a work of art . i figured it only fair to check out your work as well and I like it so far! On to the next chapter
nicvaroce chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
THE SOTORY WAS GOOD BUT IT Lcked...nothing

"perfict story"

'best thing I have ever read"
ryan chapter 7 . 8/22/2004
this is probaly my favorite chapter. I really liked the part where Aileta threw the disc in the dead center of the metroid. David i strongly suggest you should keep writing this storie. it is very detailed. that is all I have to say. Goodbye for now!
sam chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
really very good!...oh ya one more thing...mew
Senpai-san chapter 12 . 8/13/2004
It was a good stroy from start to finish. I rather enjoyed reading it. And you know...I wouldn't mind if you read my crossover called "Some Memories are Best Left Forgotten."

And Go ahead and right a seguel, I wouldn't reading that either. Chao.
Senpai-san chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
Oh I'm so glad that Ulrich, Yumi, Odd and Jeremy are back. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Senpai-san chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Evil villains can kiss my butt. I liked this chapter too, poor Aileta and all that torchure(sp?) has must go through.