Reviews for ExBoyfriend
7 nope
8 Yup! Bella.
9 not really...
Sailing chapter 19 . 1/11
I thought robin Had given her the wrong box like it had been a prank for BB and he gave bb the gift for starfire
O.M.G I love this story !I thought scorpofreak was gonna "accidentally" hit robin with a seatbelt and the others would have witnessed it and kicked him out of the tower and he would think or a evil revenge plot But I love your story sooooo much better!
Little vegan chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm vegan and I love tofu they make it sounds so bad but really it's not BB must just be a bad cook .
StarfireLover06 chapter 14 . 11/26/2017
Excuse me mother fucker.. Hilda, was it? IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE STORY, DON’T READ OR COMMENT. ITS NOT THAT HARD TO NOT BE A BITCH.
Esty chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Best story EVER! I mean it! It was hilarious, frustrating, romantic, morbid, and awesome, all at the same time! That was absolutely breathtaking!
teentitansgo1234 chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
LoL
teentitansgo1234 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
What type of name is Scorpio bye the way I love it so far
Insane is my name chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
that girl watching starfire in the distance was blackfire wasn't it? i think it was and it was amazingly great. i like the long version of starfire and Scorpio's back story. it was great
Insane is my name chapter 22 . 8/8/2014
that girl cyborg was with was too funny, and this was just crazy good. she went evil on Scorpio and it was awesome.
Insane is my name chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
no! why would you end it there! this is just too freaking awesome and go beast boy and raven! raven is so sweet
Insane is my name chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
awww darn it! the lunch was ruuined, what happened to starfire on the roof
Insane is my name chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Scorpio just had to ruin the chapter with his background story but i'm glad to know what happened. that's just rude, why go with starfire if you're with blackfire? Does he even want starfire?
Insane is my name chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
marry? scorpio got to stay for another day? he's gonna kill them
Insane is my name chapter 17 . 8/8/2014