Reviews for Clowned
TheBronxZhu chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Rich and expressive language make this a compelling piece. Keep it up!
-TheBronxZhu
Morning-Star57 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Whoa...that was deep
Musa'sHeadphones chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was great, beautiful, sad, depressing, etc all at once. It was truly amazing. Following author and story and favoriting story. If you haven't read it, read it!
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh, poor Beastboy! That was incrediably sad, but good! Keep it up!
Petyr Piper chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wonderful piece of work. It really shows how Beast Boy must have felt after Terra betrayed the titans. I liked how you wrote Beast Boy feeling as if nobody took his sadness seriously because he's a funny guy and how he refers to Terra's betrayal as the best prank ever but one that's not funny. I doubt he ever really hated Terra, but I'm sure he felt like this at the time.
Call the Winds chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Fantastic. Emotional. Wonderful. A masterpiece. That's all I can say. You really got into Beast Boy's character perfectly. I love this fic! It's going on my fav's list and so are you!
Not a Flame chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is so nice, but sad. In the show, they don't really have many BB episodes and I didn't see one showing how BB reacted to the whole Terra betrayal. I like how you showed it. It's realistic and I can believe that's BB. You did a good job.
Cavca chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
aww. Poor Beast Boy. That's really sad. I hope he isn't sad for long.
Blueyedblonde chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
it was really cute t/bb forever! write more!
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Very good work examining Beast Boy's feelings and thoughts in the aftermath of "Betrayal." I don't think he really hates Terra, he just feels really hurt and betrayed. Deep down, some part of him probably still loves her and wishes she would come back to him. Then again, that could be the romantic in me.
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
very cool! i don't even like terra (or fics with terra in it) and you made this a very enjoyable read! a little angsty, but it didn't lean too much in that direction. you have a good writing style and this definatly captures beast boy's feelings perfectly after 'betrayal'.

and i don't like the bb/rae couple either! yay!
Johnny A. O chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Very well written-but if you ask me I am very sure she was forced to be slade's apprentice [like robin] and didn't want to be evil untill Beastboy told her off in Betrayal.

It's proof that it was the reason and if you seen Aftershock through the internet you might agree with me.

But this is an A fic

DO MORE
terra chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I love Terra, BB, and their screwed up relationship. Where do i sign?

It was awesome! I hope you post another chapter. You have some real talent their, and I'm not joking. Keep it up. You keep writing, I'll keep reviewing. Great Job.