Reviews for Icarus
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I loved the title... heck, I LOVE this fic more... This is just so-(enter any thing related to *% &#% awesome)! I love this and all your works...

Hope you do more yaoi... *wink wink*
Tega Drake chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I luff shido... (tears)

and i wanna experience a flight like that too... (more tears)

lol as always, YOU'RE AWESOME!

oh... off-topic, but i take Kung-Fu as well! XDD i like the smell of that stuff in New Life too...

(funga fufu...)
Amani Ishikawa chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hey! I remember reading this story! I just never reviewed it! I went on a flight like that one morning with my husband once. I know how he feels in this - a sunrise in the sky is absolutely the best!
Ishtar Penflare chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Great stuff MRE...as always! Argg...I'm to sick to think of an intellegent review right now...
Holly chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
WOW! That was a brill fic, Cid is exactly like that song! I really liked this one, i'm adding it to My Favourtites! _
Bustahead chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I enjoyed this. The song actually DOES suit Cid very well, from what I've seen of him anyway. I know I know, you're thinking WHAT? But the truth is that I'm only at the beginning of disc 2, considering I only started playing the game very recently after I finished FFX.

ANYWAY, you're a talented writer, that's for sure.
BunnyBandit chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Yay, Cid's happy. And this song really does suit him. Which is unusual... there aren't many songs to describe our foul mouthed cancer stick smoking Cid... great job. Good story, as usual. -