Reviews for Hands
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice!
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I absolutely loved this! Favouriting.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
wonderful drabble, unusaul plot bunny, LOVE.

Bye! :) :D

FirestormAngelBlaze
Kpasa chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I am in utter awe of this drabble. It is so perfect I have no words to express it. It's beautiful.
romancerox chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
r u gonna rite more?
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Awesome! almost drabble-ish, except a lot longer! it had the same sort of idea for me, that a drabble does.
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh, scandalous but oh so good! You should write more Mary/Dickon pairings! You're really good at them!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Saucy! I love your writing, especially the way you portray Dickon. Oh, I wish you'd write a novel-sized story about them! I'd love to see how you would deal with the class barrier.
Joogie chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Seriously, Nitya, you can be shy and worry about hiding fics when they're *bad*, but there's no excuse when they're lovely like this one.

I love the running thread of Dickon's hands throughout the fic. It makes a beautiful background for a beautifuler (I love coining words :P) vignette.

And the last line's just wonderful.

Lovely job, Nitya. Now post the other one!

~Nelli.
WhenILookAtTheStars chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
how eloquently romantic! not overly descriptive and graphic, leaving just enough up to the imagination of the reader. lovely!
Alaura Fairfield chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Ooh, I like it! I've always loved the idea of a Mary/Dickon pairing, and this was very well-written. Congratulations!
Kristen00 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
...Very, very exotic. I always thought they would get together.