Reviews for Tainted
kitsune-koinu chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
a bit confusing, but still a good fic!
RodeoCowboy chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
Oh my GOSH! THAT was one DAMN GOOD, no...GREAT fanfic!

You should totally write a sequile or 2 to this awesome fanfic!

Keep up the good work!

-TakaYumi
A sleepless night in loves arm chapter 10 . 8/5/2005
I loved it! _
rayluva4 chapter 10 . 7/16/2005
Awsome! i luved ur plot and evern more luved the ending, so cool!
Innusurri chapter 10 . 5/6/2005
OMFG! #$%&*()_() (_)_(_) THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! You have to make a prequel! Thank you so much for writing an awesome story! *runs around happily*

Well, anyway, don't say you're a bad writer, you rock, and I'm probably gonna read your other stories too, if you have any.

This review is for chapters 1-10:

Ch. 1- OMFG! I guess its Kagome, sorry, but wouldn't let me review _; I nearly cried when Inu-yasha died! I cried my eyes out! Again it wouldn't let me review, sorry! _;

Ch. 2- Oh... THAT WAS AWESOME! I can't believe it was Kagome! But other then that AWESOME!

Ch. 3- Awesome! Update soon!

Ch. 4- OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!

Ch. 5- I nearly cried! That was a sad chapter, having her remember so much.

Ch. 6- Update soon! I love it!

Ch. 7- OMFG! You have to update! So update soon!

Ch. 8- Please, update soon! I love this story so much!

Ch. 9- Please update! I cried! I ran out of tissues! AGAIN! But please update, I almost cried at the end of it!

Ch. 10 (The end of it. *cries*) Oh! I smiled and cried! It was sad at the beginning, but got better! *laughs* Nice extra! That was funny!

Well, it was so romantic, sad, and good! But best of all... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ SO FAR! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE A PREQUEL! I LOVE IT!

Ja Ne!

Jaime

I LOVE IT!
LarkinRoss chapter 10 . 1/2/2005
awesome story! keep up the good work!
TrueloverKagome chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
Hi I would like the lemon chapter send it to inuyashaandkagome89 Thanks alot.
Inuya Gurl 2488 chapter 10 . 12/18/2004
SEQUAL! i want a sequal, because that's how good it is. i love the chasing part. great work.

~Inuya Gurl 2488~
TrueloverKagome chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
oh that is so sad i vote that you should make it a HAPPY ENDING! GOT THAT!
InuyashaLover chapter 10 . 10/19/2004
the story was so good!you should write a prequel!
ShadeyCharacter chapter 10 . 10/19/2004
AW! *sniffle* thas so...so...SWEET! *bursts into tears*

~~Pyro
anime gurl chapter 10 . 10/18/2004
i do like this a lot. times like those are so precious. to be with the one you love. it's cute.
azn-xoxo chapter 10 . 10/14/2004
YAY you finished D good job
Forgotten.Fear chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
it's good so far...anymore to come?
Ganheim chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Actually, I thought it was pretty good. I didn't notice any spelling, grammar, or whatnot errors, so the story was pretty well written - not just the last chapter, but overall. It was a little convoluted in places, but after having finished it I think that such lack of clarity fit perfectly.

As for a prequel, that's up to you. I'm busy trying to keep myself from starting the sequel to "Crossing the Rubicon" - seeing as how I haven't even finished "Crossing the Rubicon" (or "Life of the Silver Tear" for that matter) - both, by the way, could use as many reviews as possible and I would greatly value yours.