Reviews for Within the Chamber she Lies
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
It was a great read loved the ending you should do a sequel about how they are after going home
Guest chapter 26 . 7/28/2013
Best bloody story I have ever read
MagicalMistake chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
Why did it have to end?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 26 . 1/10/2011
Awesome story! _ Really, truly enjoyed reading it!
Tenshi-Chikyuu chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
GREAT STORY. The only problem I saw was that I wanted to get to see Serenity fly her broom, I bet it would have been faster than Harry's Firebolt...
WingedEagle chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hey!

Just read the Within the Chamber She Lies Story, was good, just wanted to point out/ask a few things. Firstly, what does this do for the story, especially as it's opening paragraph(s):

"Explanations

Neo-Queen Serenity and her court lived a full and happy life until it is finally time for Lady Serenity to take the throne with Helios at her side. The day of the crowning, Chaos appears once more to shatter the queen’s life.

Serenity retaliates with force, protecting the others with a powerful shield against their will. She fights Chaos with all she has, all along thinking about her days of freedom when she was Sailor Moon, when she could freely roam the city as she pleased.

With one last goodbye smile towards her king, daughter and senshi, she uses the Ginzuishou to banish Chaos once again but in the process Chaos unleashes a deadly attack and shatters the Crystal. The 2 most powerful beings in this universe disappeared without a trace this fateful day, leaving a once more peaceful world behind.

Of course, everyone is devastated but they are all now wondering; she was supposed to become Cosmos after her reign as Neo-Queen Serenity… What happened for her fate to change, and what will happen to her now? It even left Pluto baffled."

And later (i forget where) you mentioned about something abnormal in her blood, but you never mentioned it again... It's just, like you throw clues at the reader that are irrelevant. Might want to watch that.

Found the story overall good, little too fast/unbelievable with the relationship, estrangment of Ron/Hermione and Umbridge's demise though...

But still, one of the better stories out there.

Also, I love your the world without me story, look fowatds to its completion.

keep up the good work.
Chelly18 chapter 26 . 6/29/2009
wow what a story. This is the first sailor moon/ Harry Potter fic i've ever read. It was interesting and I enjoyed it. Good job :P
goddessangelofthemoon chapter 26 . 3/25/2009
Fantastic story. I was goin to review after every chapter but I figured it would be easier on both our part if I did it at the end of the story. This story is marvously written. The last chapter has been left open. Maybe you should think about writting another one as a sequal to Within the Chamber She Lies. It would be a great story I reacon. Or you could get someone else to help you co-write it? Don't ask me im not relly good at writting stories, im more of an editor though i do have some stories i have written. I so loved this story and bringing the Basilisk back was so cool.

Undead Angel

Serenity Lunar Moon-Booth

(real name no joke)
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 26 . 2/25/2009
Omigosh. This was so bloody amazingly brilliant. There are no words to describe it. You are an AMAZING writer, with some serious talent. I loved this story so much. I wish there was more. Really really really wish there was more, but if it doesn't happen I want to tell you that this was just WOW!

Much love and thanks

Kits
rio45 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Just found your story and I like it. I have never reviewed a first chapter before but I like this story.
DeltaKyuubi chapter 26 . 11/28/2008
i enjoyed this story greatly
Serenity Moon2 chapter 26 . 8/29/2008
I love this story, it was great! The end of the story just left me with two things. One, I'm wondering if Serena will ever remember the scouts or her actual past. And two, the end of the story leaves me feeling like there should be more. Other than that, this story was great and very well done.
princesaangelbebe chapter 26 . 6/30/2008
Oh I loved this story! I liked how you brought Sirius back, I was so saw to him gone in the books. It was trully touching how Salazar said his goodbye it was soo sweet! keep doing what you do :)
Z3USgmx.de chapter 26 . 4/27/2008
Very nice story :) just read it in one go, after i read "The world without me".

go on like that

Z3US
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 26 . 4/27/2008
i LOVE this story, although the fact that she didn't realize her moon heritage kind of saddens me.. is there a sequel? never the less, awesome, serenity and harry just GO.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »