Reviews for Paths Untaken
Generic Gen chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
WOOHOO! A most interesting story, jam-packed with action and adventure! All of the characters are intune, and all of the emotions are realistic, as are the reactions. Update as fast as you can, plz?
Generic Gen chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. I absolutely enjoy reading this fic, it introduces an interesting topic in an alternate universe. Just a few, tiny little changes, and the truth is, even those little things could completely turn the tale off course, into another path. I love this! Infact, I'm actually taking note of stuff you do in your writing, to improve my own. Keep at it!
Sylvia Viridian chapter 9 . 10/31/2003
Oh, wow, this is such a cool story. I like the idea, it's really fascinating. More Wizzie, please?
palmerpanther chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
can u write more chapters
AkuTaco chapter 9 . 5/18/2003
I know that everyone hates it when they're rushed, but considering I haven't seen an updat outta you since last year, I think it's justified. You need a kickstart or are you just torturing people?

Anyway, update soon man.
Riah-chan chapter 9 . 7/30/2002
Okay... I'm a bum for taking so long to reveiw but I wanted to let this chapter sink in before I commented on it. (Yeah... that's right.._)

Anyway, another incredibly awesome chapter. We got a good veiw of just about everyone and now the non-imprisioned DD's are ready for action. I'm getting excited for where the story is going! Now for individual points:

I found it interesting that Chibimon recoiled at the sight of Taichi... maybe because of the slight resemblence to Daisuke? (Chibimon's cute!)

I liked Jun very much in this chapter... she's really had a very hard time in this story. She deserves a partner._ I nominate Wizardmon... since the timeline's already changed, he might not die. They are both the odd ones out in this group. But no matter what you decide to do, I'll support it.

Maybe Jun's speech to Miyako might have an effect of softening Miyako's attitude toward having a partner. Miyako and Hawkmon's next meeting should be incredibly interesting.

Another effect of Jun's speech was snapping Taichi out of his funk... for which I am very glad. Now, he can lead everyone and win the day! _

Poor Yamato... I hope he's not going to be tortured for much longer. He's had a rough time in this story too. I like him in here alot though (and I'm not a huge Yamato fan.)

And finally, Daisuke... the mysterous child. _ He's probably done the least of any of the kids (at least since the first couple of chapters) but he has me the most excited! All of the little hints... why is Myotismon keeping him? Why hasn't he tortured him like the others? Why is he even being kept with Yamato and Tailmon? It would be nice to see Daisuke interact with either Tailmon or Yamato (though it would most likely be Tailmon at this point, considering Yamato's state.)

In summary, I can't wait for the next part!
Retro chapter 9 . 7/28/2002
Heh, long time no update. But it's nice to see you haven't left your stories ot in the cool. I really like this one here and been wondering too what would've happened during that point in the series. You've pretty much laid all my wonders to rest with this magnificent tale. The character development is just so belivable i gonna give it up for you, your a grade A pro at this. Keep up the good work and I'll catch ya on your next update. ;D.
Dream-chan chapter 9 . 7/25/2002
It's good to see that you haven't given up on this fic. I was worried there for a while! Anyway, I have to let you know that the dynamics building here are great and I like how you've integrated characters from both Seasons 01 and 02. Can't wait to see more!
CharmedSerenity chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
Yeah, go kick Myotismon's butt
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
O.O I love it! Are you going to give Jun a Digimon? *looks curious* Hurry up with the next chapter!
ashez2ashes chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
Whoo hoo! Another chapter! I'm glad you came back to daisuke/yamato/gatamon perspective a bit. I was dying to find out what was going to happen. I also like what you did with Jun. It's nice to have a story without silly bashing. Hope you right more soon.
Peter Kim chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
How about the Tamers and their digimons including Ryu and Cyberdramon made an apperance in this this and should be set after the a few months,days,etc after the death of D-Reaper and since they know what will happen in Digimon01 and 02 and four of the Tamers's digimons have mega forms which would be more then a match for VenomVandemon. However this universe is different from the Tamers's uiverse and the Tamers'sDigiworld and the normal Digidestined universe and the normal Digidestineds's write chapter 10 of Path Untaken very quickly! KEEP ON WRITING!
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
Great chapter. Hope to see more in the near future.
Peg 'o Light chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
*Cries with happiness* New chapter! And such a good one too _!
Digi fan chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
Its been awile since you updated this. Great chapter update soon please.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »