Reviews for Warning Sign
Vegebabe chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
No flames here. I think your poem was very sweet. I loved your story how everything came together. I also liked that Kakashi was so scared to face his feelings. Basically i loved everything. I was so into the story after i read chapter one i had to jump to chapter two while praying it's not an author's note.
TheDragonPrinces chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Kudos for the good story, and ten more for the are so poem. Until I read in the AN that you write it yourself, I thought it was a song which I intended to search for as soon as I reached the bottom of the page.
violetpooka chapter 2 . 3/4/2016
Great story...wonderful interactions between characters-especially when both Kakashi and Iruka yelled at Gai the same time...lovely poem...
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
cute. .
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
sweet. i wanted to ask you if you would ever update your unfinished naruto fics? It was so long ago that you updated... so sad! your writing is so great.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I love how you portray these two numb-skulls XD
baitfish chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I think I read this a few years ago on the kakairu livejournal community. I'm glad I found it again. The line, "The clouds are so dark, and I'll never know if it rained or not," just gets me.
jess.c.kong chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Don't sell yourself short! I liked your poem! And I really liked this story. There were a few minor details/grammatical errors (ie 4missing Nina became 5, the timeline descriptions were a bit confusing - normally when there is a time lapse the description goes off the previous time lapse but I think you were going off the original present time?...) that got overlooked but overall it was a nicely thought out story. You had a clear direction in your story and carried it out well. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! :)
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Hey Author, Luv the poem and the story. :3
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I found this a very enjoyable story. The characters' behavior and motivations makes sense to me.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I have loved this fic since you first posted it in 2004, seriously good work
TjRythum chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
what are you talking about? the poem is beautiful!, you have talent, I'm serious!

loved the story, stupid Kakashi, he really doesn't get it does he? but thank you for not killing Ruka, I prefer happy endings, if I want to cry I can go back to RL, on FF I want to grin like an idiot, which is what your ending made me do.

so wonderful story and very sweet poem!
ActuallyNevis chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Oh, what another lovely little fic of yours. Thank-you so much!
Anju-chan2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
please write a sequel ",
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Reading through the Dolphin X Scarecrow community, and found this lovely little piece. It was good. What really impressed me, though, was the song you wrote at the end. Very appropriate and lovely. Thank you. :)