Reviews for Warning Sign
baitfish chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I think I read this a few years ago on the kakairu livejournal community. I'm glad I found it again. The line, "The clouds are so dark, and I'll never know if it rained or not," just gets me.
jess.c.kong chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Don't sell yourself short! I liked your poem! And I really liked this story. There were a few minor details/grammatical errors (ie 4missing Nina became 5, the timeline descriptions were a bit confusing - normally when there is a time lapse the description goes off the previous time lapse but I think you were going off the original present time?...) that got overlooked but overall it was a nicely thought out story. You had a clear direction in your story and carried it out well. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing! :)
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Hey Author, Luv the poem and the story. :3
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I found this a very enjoyable story. The characters' behavior and motivations makes sense to me.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I have loved this fic since you first posted it in 2004, seriously good work
TjRythum chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
what are you talking about? the poem is beautiful!, you have talent, I'm serious!

loved the story, stupid Kakashi, he really doesn't get it does he? but thank you for not killing Ruka, I prefer happy endings, if I want to cry I can go back to RL, on FF I want to grin like an idiot, which is what your ending made me do.

so wonderful story and very sweet poem!
ActuallyNevis chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Oh, what another lovely little fic of yours. Thank-you so much!
Anju-chan2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
please write a sequel ",
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Reading through the Dolphin X Scarecrow community, and found this lovely little piece. It was good. What really impressed me, though, was the song you wrote at the end. Very appropriate and lovely. Thank you. :)
tasukiseishi chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
The poem was gorgeous! And I adored this story. I was biting my fingernails!
Lynn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was amazing, and your English is beautiful, I don't know what you're concerned about!
monel.bed chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
not much more to say besides :D
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
My first review ( i signed up just to give it) - I thought the poem was lovely.I love Kakairu/irukaka courting/mating dance/ figuring it out stories the BEST. Many thanks.
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
beautiful...just beautiful!...it was all sweet and endearing to me...totlly love!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
Your story is great. I loved how you made Kakashi hit the wall. By the way your poem is pretty good. Would you mind if I made a copy of it and of course placed your screen name on it, I think it is a keeper. Let me know if I can. Thanks.