Reviews for Kagome's Courage
jennautena chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I love this fanfic and am dyyyyiiinnggg to see how it ends. BUT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2004! Please continue this beautiful work!
Fanficreader chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I agree, I have read a bunch of fanfics and yours is in the top 2 #1 please finish it's still so interesting. PLEASE FINISH!
Yoloexpress101 chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
You have to let me know if you finished the story. Or can you please finish it?
Random fan66766 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Please finish
M.W chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
really good story
tohoru-12 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
i love it! ilove it !i love it!
when are you going to publish the next chapter?
answer me please!
izzy is awesome chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm just asking but are you ever gonna finish this story it's really good and i want to knoe whhat happens.

YOU ROCK #1
izzy is awesome chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
LOL. I really like this story so far. so pretty please with sugar on top continue. Your an awesome writter keep up the good work.
ME chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
OMG!make another chappie!SOON!your such a good writer! i mean it WRITE SOON
Brittany chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
YO UR STORY KICKS ASS!PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER STORY!

YOU RULE!1
Amanoda chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
I cannot wait till another chapter is added lolz I am HYPER!
Amanoda Amanda chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
OMG FRIKEN AWESOME STORI! I LUV IT LIKE MADNESS! U HAVE TO WRITE MORE A.S.A.P.! OR ELSE I'LL HUNT U DOWN N DE-CAPITATE U IN UR SLEEP WITH A SPOON! JK...LOLZ...O.O IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? PROBABLY NOT...*shrugs* I LIKE THE CPAS LOCK BUTTON! DONT BLAME ME, BLAME SOCIETY! WAIT...NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, DON'T BLAME SOCIETY, BLAME MY BRAIN! *mumbles*...Stupid Brain...always trying to think...LOLZ! Well nicee stori BYE!
Serenity chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Hi I really like this story can you finish it please I really want to know what happend to Kagome

Serenity
brmngirl chapter 7 . 4/20/2005
This story is really good. It has a real interesting plot. I hope you update soon. 10/10. Laterz.
InuKagFan chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
OMG this is a GREAT story! and it is something that could possibly happen in the show/manga! PLEASE write more! I REALLY want to know what happens next!