Reviews for Natural Habitat
khushiyan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aw! That's exactly like Chloe! _
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Sneaky Chloe.

She's much more daring than I was.
The Satyricon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I truly adored this fic. It rang true, and offered the much needed look into the first few, yet productive hours of Miss Sullivan in Smallville.

Icon
Chlark4ever92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great fic. The one thing I would of changed though is that I would of had Clark, and Mr. Kent pull over to Chloe, and give her a ride. But thats just me. Besides that it was very well written, and enjoyable to read. Good job.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Great Chloe story! (Teeny tiny typo - eighth grade, not sixth - and relocation "camps" are pretty heavy reading even for eighth.) Her shock at the loss of logical amenities like mass transit rang beautifully true, and ought to be a subject of discussion for class itself. (I live in a town smaller than Smallville, and we at least have ONE bus, thanks to much local screaming.) Striking up a friendship with the librarian is pure Chloe, too, putting out her feelers for contacts right away. So, when does she redecorate her room with spray paint? Heh!
clibby chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great story! Please update!
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I loved this glimpse into Chloe and the building of her character. I liked that no other major characters were involved in this peice.

Much enjoyed. :-)
namjai chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I loved this! You captured Chloe perfectly. It works well as a stand-alone story, but you kinda made me wish for a sequel - namely, Chloe meeting Clark and Pete for the first time. I guess I'll just have to poke around your other stories and see what I can find!
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I first read this at Ground Zero, and it was incredible. You write Chloe truer and better than any other of the authors I've read. This story created a wonderful backstory for the Chloe we've come to know and love and included so many Smallville tidbits that made for an enjoyable read.

Thanks for sharing!
Ryoko Kashino my pen name chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Wow, awesome story. You never cease to amaze me in your story telling. Are you ever going to do another Clark and Chloe fanzine? And how goes the the jake 2.0 dvd petition? Anyway it was nice to read a new Smallville story from you.
Roxy chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I liked the detail you took with Chloe and her personality. Seeing her at age 13 really gave me a better perspective on the person she grows up to be. Also, I think using Nell in this piece was really great, her character tends to get ignored in most fanfic and you managed to make her real and interesting. I've read your other stories and I was really excited to see you had posted something new. It's a great story!
rachel chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Very nice character study of Chloe, and her initial reaction to Smallville. Very IC, and nice introduction of the adults. Very well done.
Stargazer83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004