Reviews for Old Souls
A clockwork lime chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
. ! I love it!
musingserendipity chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh so damn beautiful and so damn heartbreaking.

I don't dislike James and Lily, but I always saw Remus as a much better match for Lilly.

Can't say I pictured Lily as silly as you did, but different perceptions are always what makes fanfiction so great.

I loved your Lily ;)

To sum it up: Great story. RL forever. Haha.
xLyss chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

Stunning.
transparency93 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Remus and Lily! yayay! And lots of stuffing cookies in mouths... P
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
You have 230 stories, and i am going to read every single LR you have writen, and then i am going to review every single one! That is how much i love you! (not in a creepy way)
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
So heart-wrenching...(sigh) Isn't it lovely?
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
The story: sweet, funny, poignant. End of incomplete sentece.
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
i'm crying again. i think i might be falling in love with your remus...terrible isn't it but you right him so understatedly magnificent. beautiful again...there's nothing more to say
factorygirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You write beautifully.
ImperishableStars chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
i love your stories
epiphanies chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
AW!
Ami L. Mendal chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
You lost me at the end... I'm so confused... lol! But I loved it! It was very well written! Glad it was so easy for you to write, because it was easy for me to read! hahaha! okay so yeah... LOVED IT! Nice!

ME
Lauraceleste too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Liebling... this fic made me LOVE Lupin as a character. This part just killed me: ""Am I supposed to wait for you?" He asked, confused, unsure.

"You're supposed to live your life. You are supposed to go on. And that does not include waiting for me...in any way. Live your life, man."

"Will you be waiting for me?" Remus asked so quietly Lily almost let the tears fall.

"Always," she said, not missing a beat."

POOR LUPIN! Gah! :) You have these characters in the palm of your hand. Run with them! Keep the great fics coming!
Abigail-Nicole chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Well, that's what she gets for submitting to fate.

Really, I love it...love it's quietness and its little heartbreaking beauty. Italics are weird, but you do love 'em. You like Lily/Lucius in these stories a lot...hmm. I think I want to write a Narcissa/Lucius while Lucius is dating Lily...I'm off to write. Get back to you in a few ;)