Reviews for A Baby to be Born Inside II
lavakitten chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
Can you please just read this reveiw and not overlook it. I really mean this from the deep fathoms of my Christian heart. CAN YOU PLEASE NOT USE THE FREAKIN'"F" WORD? I extremely hate it when you think you have a decent fanfiction story, and then you have to use that word don't you? I understand that the mood at the point in the stroy would have cussing and that part's understandable, but in the first story you had Raven praying to GOD. If she prays, then why do you have her use that word? It doesn't make a lick of sense.
Lunarcat chapter 21 . 11/23/2005
DARLENE! Of all the names it had to be Darlene didn't it? And Jackie? And Americas how do you pronounce that? I'm very upset! Other than that I Luv it!
numbah-1-RAVEN chapter 21 . 9/24/2005
this is a sweet story some stuff sounded corny though like "you fiend" other than that perfect
Satans Spawn chapter 21 . 9/18/2005
That was really cute! Awe...Raven loves her little sis. That was a really cool story! And so was the first one! Looking forward to reading more stories by you! Hey, one thing that would improve your writing ability is your grammer. But other than that, your story was great, infact, it's probably one of the best stories I've read on Fan fic. Great choice in couples by the way. BB 'n' Rae shippers rule! Keep it rockin' dude! Review ya soon!

~ Satans Spawn ~
DarkShadowGirl13 chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
That was a beautiful story!OMG!I'm your a really good writer.I love your storys and love how you put a happy up the good Boy 4ever!
anonomyous chapter 21 . 7/17/2005
Great story! I loved it and i was feeling everything that raven was feeling. i too am a bb and rea fan. I cant stand terra. the whole plot was so good even the gory stuff. I love the way you added in all the humor parts. the cutewst thing was when they did the chocolate part. I love americas! phoenix needs a beating, and bb jr. is just adorable. i love what they all did to terra. Sorry i didnt review earlier but i was too into the story to stop. your story is much better than this other story called well,... cant remember but its on the same page as your story. Look gothica you rock! (by the way im a girl) The email adress suggests different. Write away your storys are great!
ravenslittleminian chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
please continue a baby to be born inside !but you could change the name.i love your imagenation!i want to know about what happens when the triplets get to be like ten or something like that!make it 3 years later!yeah!please?
beastboy15 chapter 21 . 6/11/2005
man that was the best

review story ever

man you should write a

comic books of the teen titans

it wuz a sweet story even

for me dude make a book or

something that wuz wicken
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
AZAR IS NOT A LANGUAGE, IT'S A PERSON. IT'S THE PERSON THAT RAISED RAVEN AND TRAINED HER ON HOW TO USE HER POWERS. AZARATH IS A DIMENSION, AND THE PEOPLE OF AZARATH SPEAK ENGLISH! AND IT ISN'T MAGIC, IT'S POWER. DEMONIC POWER! AND RAVEN'S MOTHER, ARELLA ROTH, HAD BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 6/9/2005
Trigon has 4 yellow eyes.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/8/2005
I'm no longer reading this fic. It's too wrong. And it's called FANFICTION! You can't even think of calling yourself a fan. You don't know the names of any of the characters. You should know that Starfire's parents sold her into slavery, that her real name is Koriand'r, and that her parents are dead. SO HOW IN THE HELL COULD THEY COME TO HER WEDDING? You make the characters act nothing like the charaters. You are a clorbag! I can't believe I even came this far in this fic. Everyone is a perv. And you are too.

GOOD DAY!
qwertyqwerty1234567890 chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
H.I.V.E is one school while the H.A.E.Y.P thing is the whole organization.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
Just to let ya know, joy is happy. Love is love's personality. Timid is shy's personality. Sad is the sad personality.
Raven Logan chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
NOT BLUE SKIN
Daughter of Dark chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Just got one question. Are you sayinng Raven's skin is a turquoise color, and that's where America's gets it? Because her skin is really grey, which is why I was wondering, is America's skin tone the same as Raven's skni tone or no.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »