Reviews for The Pokemon Masters
unknown chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Awesomely awesome awesomeness you're a good storyteller I can't wait to read more if there is more
Dustchu chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Whoa. I would ask if this is dead but Seeing how it was posted NINE YEARS AGO! I guess its dead... Oh well *Walk off into sunset*
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
a very very interesting story and really hope you can update soon.
zxZxZxzx chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
So, uh, I guess you're doing pretty good so far. Not many grammar mistakes and a good storyline. But I do need to correct you on something- pokemon CAN transform into humans, as seen in Pokemon Heroes and the manga version of Emerald.
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
great idea for a story, there should be more of these and i would really like too see this stroy completed because it is one of the origenal pokemon (not including oringenal trainer fics, even they are no longer origanel) stories on fanfiction. please countinue.
Thunderstar666 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great story, original idea. I think I've been inspired. I love this idea, pokemon soulmates that can become human...very interesting. The only problem I found with it was that the explanation at the end seemed a bit tacky, I guess. It would have been better if it could have been explained within the story itself. Still, that's a very minor detail, great job! This is definitely going on the favourites list.
noddwyd chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
yeah I made that one up. Actually this is an AU idea that has probably been used in pokemon fics before, I just have a different take on it. hope to continue this soon though.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Very interesting . . . hey wait . . .Pokemon can become human? Why didn't I see this on any site/fic before?

Did you make that up or what?
noddwyd chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
well, actually that's complicated. but you'll just have to wait and see on that part of the story.
question chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
so are you making an ash/pikachu fic, because I'd like to see that.
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Umm...very bizarre. But very creative! More! Oak's first name is Sammy.
Cerse Liminara chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Right...interested to see how this turns out.