Reviews for Student Project
Lumrosa-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
PLESE UPDATE! T_T hehe... did I make you deaf.. anyway, can't wait to see what's next
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Update! )
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
What's Hot Topic and why do the Yamis have jobs?
Servant Indo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Well, I can see Hot Topic hiring Bakura, and see the Hikaris being history teachers, so I like how you wrote this and now I am in ned of you writing another chapter!

~Servant Indo, The Servantian Knight

(Sorry if I didnt make much sense. I'm a little absent tonight!)
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Interesting. _
Tandakku chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This looks to be very promising! X3 Can't wait for you to update!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Bakura works at Hot Topic? lmfao o god I didn't expect that.
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
You have a good fic, WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? Please...! *puppy eyes*
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hermione: You haven't updated...

Nefertiri: GO Bakura! I want a job at Hot Topic... as does my Hikari... but that would be weird... her working at a Hot Topic...

Hermione: Um... well That wasn't nice of Nefertiri... But still please update! I like these pairings but Yugi/Ryou is hard to find... please update!
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
O this sounds like its going to be fun!

Bakura at Hot Topic... INTERESTING.

Ryou and Yuugi... I don't know, I don't really see it. I mean, they're both kind of portrayed as the innocents usually, not a very balanced relationship if you ask me.

Well we didn't.

...I thought her insight was interesting...

We didn't- Wait, if she's a girl, what are we?

We all live in a female body, don't we?

...I'm surrounded by idiots...

So? That doesn't make us all girls.

IDIOTS! I am surrounded by IDOTS!
qwrtyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This is a good story so far but make sure that the next chapter is longer please!
QueenOfGames2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
O.o Yuugi and Ryou teachers? wait wait no no that's not the oddest thing... BAKURA HAS A JOB? But hey at least it's at Hot Topic... as apposed to ya know something like Old Navy or Victoria's Secret... which would have been REALLY funny! Update when you get the chance!

The *Queen Of Games*
Black Angel of Destruction chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Yes this is great! I like it! Update soon! _
FallenStarAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I'm liking it so far! _ *tries to keep a straight face then bursts out laughing*

Yami working at BestBuy! :D THAT, my friend, was priceless. Then Bakura was hired by Hot Topic...O_o Well, they're good surprises, just didn't see em' coming, nope.

Whenever I try and picture Yuugi older, though...I still only see his short, high school self. -_-

Anyway, please continue! I want to see how this turns out. Ja ne! _~
Chibi-claire chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This is a really good story so far. Keep up the good work.