Reviews for Fanning The Flames
randomreviewer chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Three weeks isn't enough time for Sango to know if she had been infected with something like HIV due to that encounter.
Witch of Swords chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
This story was fantastic. I love the kind of angsty, dramatic stories that have a large abundance on this site, and this goes in my top 10 list. The writing was fantastic, the plot was well thought-out, the grammar had very few errors, and the character development was so amazing and intricate that this story could be turned into a published story if the names were changed for American non-anime-fan bases.
Beautifuly Intelligent Love chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
You know for a second! Lol. I thought Kagura and Sango were going to be a COUPLE! LOL! So for a few weeks Ive been avoiding this story because I thought it was wrong to have Kagura and Sango as a PAIRING! LMAO. Ha. But, now that I understand it's about their SEPERATE lives... I love it! This is a very good story and I already have it on my favorites! Congrats! You are one of the best writers Ive seen so far!

Thank You for writing a story that actually points out some of the things that are really happening out there in the world! This was amazing, and Ive onlt read the 4th chapter...

Now, please dont think Im proper and very educated... Im not. Lol. Im just writing like this because I have RESPECT for this story and I feel like this review needs to be long and boring and very proper... :D OKayy... Thats it! Ill review again later... Thanks again.

Sincerly,

Shanice.
Moka Mcdowell chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
naraku is sick, kanna is only 13
My Asylum chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
A beautifully written masterpiece. I give it a 100/5 XD
AGS chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I cant finish this story its to much if you ever write a nother story with this paring make it nice please thank you.
CLOWNDOWN FICFAN chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
YOU KNOW IM NOT EVEN GONNA GRACE THIS WITH ME GOING ON THIS IS JUST SICK WHAT PEDO EOULD RIGHT THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY MAN THIS IS FUCKING GROSS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT INVOLVES UNDERAGENESS SHOULD BE LIKE BANNED AND DELETED FROM THE SERVER but i guess you should expect this when you come to a site like this and as long as you dont act on the underage shit yourself then i guess its ok but this story is not my forte so im gonna find something else to read ok sorry about the partiall flamer it just strikes a nerve i hate pedophillia and wish all pedos a burning death in a gas tanker so anyway i dont mean you no disrespect this is your work not mine and if im not gonna finish it then there is no need for me to flame so i will now excuse myself from this thank you for your time
teresa chapter 21 . 1/13/2007
Yay! That was a really happy ending. I didn't even know we knew how to make those. And I didn't ever hear anything about Help Wanted! Keeping secrets from me, you fiend!
teresa chapter 20 . 1/13/2007
Ooh, maybe they set the building on fire. That always worked in A Song for Nero...or, well, usually it didn't work. Maybe they just figured Kohaku would rob the place. That worked last time.
teresa chapter 19 . 1/13/2007
This is totally the opposite of Predictable Love Story, with Inuyasha and Kagome being a sort of side note to the main story. Also, Sango is lame. No one turns down a marriage proposal from Miroku.
teresa chapter 18 . 1/13/2007
Yeah, I know what Kikyo had to do. That's a really good bargaining chip, you know. Ask...well, you know ;)
teresa chapter 17 . 1/13/2007
Kohaku reminds me vaguely of Thor. This is why Thor is never allowed to do drugs, and if he does, he does NOT get to come over and rob us. I hate when that happens.
teresa chapter 16 . 1/13/2007
I know you to well to be tricked by this chapter, you fiend.
teresa chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
I don't think Inuyasha curses. Ehehe, no, this was really good. I figured it would be something involving Kagome and another man, but I would have (of course) guessed that it was Kouga. He's such a trouble maker.
Stacie chapter 21 . 1/6/2007
Wow! This story is simply the most amazing AU fic I've ever read! I cannot begin to describe how utterly awesome and astonishing it is! No InuYasha AU that I've ever read has attained this story's gargantuan, colossal level of being breathtakingly awesome!

All I can say is "Thank you for writing it and allowing people to enjoy your awe-inspiring fanfiction."