Reviews for Out of Sight, Centre of Mind
E.Richtofen chapter 12 . 9/6/2017
Story was pretty good, it's unfortunate the ending was a sad one. I can't say the ending was a disappoint because it didn't turn out to be happy. It sucks that he never gets his sight back, but I guess expecting only good moments to come wouldn't be realistic.
E.Richtofen chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
I absolutely love this story. It's very unique and very enjoyable to read. Your writing is so smooth and I never feel lost. The NaruHina moments are perfect and some are just plain hilarious.
E.Richtofen chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
A sad way to get out the confession, but it was very effective. This chapter gave me the feels, I wasn't expecting Hinata to see Naruto's treatment so clearly.
E.Richtofen chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
Is it this a little unnecessarily dark? I just don't see Naruto wanting to off himself after accepting that he would never get Sakura.
E.Richtofen chapter 3 . 9/4/2017
This is awesome to read, I love every moment of it.
E.Richtofen chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
I'm already liking this. This is a genius idea, and kind of ironic if you really think about it. The person who happens to help him has the Byakugan.
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
I'm wondering what Hinata is up to now. I'm finding myself waiting on someone to call Naruto out on his hiding behind joking comments defense mechanisms, but I find myself waiting on that a lot in canon as well.
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
It does generally seem to turn out that Hinata is the one who is around in the moments where he is willing to admit that he isn't as sure that things will work out as he usually makes a point of sounding. Of course he would train - that's just how he is.
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I can totally see Tsunade assigning Hinata to help him home just because she is there.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Sasuke inflicts injury. I'm wondering what sort of dynamic amongst the team that will cause.
danielpaul chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I love the way this chapter develops the relationship between Naruto and Hinata. Hinata stands up for Naruto against Kiba. Good job of showing the very kind nature of Hinata and the determination of Naruto.
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Some great interactions between Naruto and Hinata...this looks like a great situation for them to get to know each other well. I like the plot and idea of the story so far.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like the beginning. It makes sense and the battle was described well. I will read on.
akari the missing nin chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Um u kinda made a mistake on hinatas favorite food its not dango its cinoman buns she hates dango just to let ya know
Bones chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Once again this is kinda pointless since the fic has already ended but I'm going to review anyways. I would like to say that I was hoping I would be proved wrong in that he regained his eyesight. I don't know why anyone didn't see it coming though. No offense but it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to get it back. Why else would he learn a technique that can only be used if you are blind and why else would he get the cane. Kinda wondering how you end it. I don't think it'll turn out like this but an idea for later is you totally could have run with the sasuke guilt thing and had him give one of his sharingan eyes to naruto because he felt so bad. Kinda like how kakashi got his eye.