Reviews for After the Quidditch Game
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Okay
Leah chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You have great vocab and ideas, but you really need to work on a better range of punctuation, there's way too many commas where full stops, semi-colans, dashes or exclamation marks etc should be.
Ayeteh chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
YEah.. crazy. very nice story. Short is good in this case, hey?

Indeed.

Ayeteh

(the punctuation needs a little touching up though)
Melvianna G.C chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
hey

tis i again, from my former reviews on 'through the eyes of a lost mind'

your story here is slightly differnt to that of the other, still good though

very well written

i especially liked the way your wrote through ginnys eyes first then harrys

take care

Melvianna Grofter Calized

battle-warrior of Sintura

chosen by the Hand of Laronas
future writer of america chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
I know you probably do not want to but you should really continue this story is really good!
future writer of america chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This story is fantastic! Very nice snog scene! Your description in this chapter was incredible!

Much love
LadyBlackofAzkaban chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
AWESOME! REally! PUH LEASE REVIEW SOON!
WhosYourCaitie chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I loved it! It was cute! Plz do a secod chapter! Plz read my stories (harry potter 1's) U mite like them! See ya! Luvs

~Caitie~

Fred-George-Lee-Luver (FGLL)

aka PrincessCici (PC)
stotchi chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
MORE! please...i love it! so cute! awesome! wow! grand!
miraboo chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
w00t w00t! get in there ginny! i like this one shot, it's really cute I don't know whether you should continue or not, because these things are somtimes nice kept as a one shot, captures a beautiful moment you know? you capture young love really well..*sigh* only criticism.. i hate the word "snog" : i think you somewhat ruined the moment when you used it...popped one of the balloons holding up such an elevated atmosphere, i think. but anyways, job well done!
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Awe! That was so cute! I would love you forever and ever if you made it into a story!(?)
IndiaInk chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Very cute...it would be nice if you continued it and explained why Harry liked Ginny so that it's not just a bunch a fluff, but I still like it as it is.

Thanks-