Reviews for Practice
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
On one hand I really like the realism of the past actually being as dangerous as everybody always says it is and explains why Kagome manages to improbably survive, on the other hand, this is why I really don't like time travel. That said, this was entertaining and I enjoyed your explanation for Kagome's bountiful soul, and personally found the fic more humorous than dramatic.
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
XD time/soul loops...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Well, that's one explanation.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This one-shot poses an interesting question. Do you think you could extend this into a story? I just think that it has so much potential that can be made into a solid plot
Anonia chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That's...oh. Just...oh.

It makes sense, in a weird sort of way that only Kagome could pull off. But you know, it really sucks to have to start all over at the beginning when you 'die' in a game. Like getting to the 'boss' at the end of a maze, and then dying and having to start at the beginning of the maze. Poor Kagome.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
LOL. Compared it to an MMO in your A/N. Priceless. And a very good comparison actually... I could see how playing a lot of that could inspire this! xD

*hums happily* I liked this one a lot. I usually don't take to one-shots but this one was great! I made a face at the "office" setting... But it /did/ kind of remind me of Yu Yu Hakusho so it's not like I'm unfamiliar with the idea of a office scene in the afterlife. But I don't know, I think I'd prefer it more without any kind of background setting. *shrugs*

Anyway, your theory is GREAT and really, really interesting and handy. I also liked how you talked about the jewel NEEDING to be broken. Because, of course, if Naraku kept coming after it back then it definitely would've been a problem...

Yeah, so, this was great! Thanks for sharing it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Interesting! O

Ari chan
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Well this explains it! Nicely done. I love that you make the time paradox work for your theory with threats of red tape. Also, the whole beating herself up about breaking the jewel? I've never quite gotten that since, as you say, Naraku would've won or it would be monster of the week until Kagome got sick of it and took the jewel back to modern times leaving poor Midoriko stuck in there with lots of stinking youkai. Solid one shot.
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That's so funny... er... kinda. Is that mean of me?
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
just a bit of a trekker-like reasoning to it... deja vu

i have read a sampling of your stories a while ago and just bookmarked your profile for future referance... i neglected to review, and i made the error of not reading all of your skillfully crafted works... i am now taking steps to correct that grievous error as time permits.

ginny
JML chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
and thus comes to play where time traveling actually works in Kagome's favor. on the other hand, one does have to wonder how time flows between the present era and the Sengoku Jidai (though when exactly is certainly debatable).
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was Botan? Most awesome!
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh, cool! . I love random ideas that make things like this one come up! Quite fun. An intriguing concept, and I like your Botan in this one. *grin* "Oh, for KAMI's sake, not AGAIN!" XD I suppose it would get tiring... much applause for you.
staralinga chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
intereting and it does raise a lot of quesion and i raise my glass to you you mange to make me think it a big feat

bleassed be and merry meet again

staralinga moonwicca
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Cool idea! Kinda wondered why myself, I mean she is so obviously more than she appears, and if reencarnation works...