Reviews for Homeboy
the wild semicolon chapter 12 . 4/2/2009
Will you please update this? I don't mean that in an annoying way, cause sometimes reviewers can do that. I'm actually begging you to write another chapter, and I don't do that often.

This isn't the usual Jess/Rory friendship story. It's more original and captivating and I think that is why you shouldn't stop writing it. It's alot better then most of the fics on here and I think it deserves an alter.

Please update it? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I love your style. Jess is an ass in this picture, but he kinda is in the show, so good work, I guess. You've really enhance Rory's naiveness (I know the right word for that, but I don't know how to spell it and I think you get the idea) but that just makes the story all the better.

I really have no complaints about this story, except for the fact that you won't update. If I continue I will become Annoying Reviewer, so I'll stop here.

I really hope you're reading this because this is probably the longest reveiw I have ever written, save that one where I was completely hyped up on sugar.

So please update, kay?
CandyCentric chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
Oh. Please tell me you arn't gonna leave it there! cuz, that's just mean! update? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
starletelena chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
I wish I could read chapter 13...

Elena
LovedBNamed chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
Wow, I have to say this is most in character, true to the Gilmore Girls story ever. Seriously, this is really really insanely good.

You should go work for them...if they hadn't cancelled the show and all that crap that made it go downhill a bit.

This is perfect, it's utterly perfect, I feel like giving it awards, it's that good.

Congratulations, you are amazing at writing these!

I'm dying for you to update. Dying.

I need to you to update!

What I think is,

the way you portray Jess, wonderful, Rory, amazing, and Dean, was awesome. The dialogue, and the diary entries, they were so good. It was like chocolate, and melted sweetly into my mind and I'm addicted now!

So update! Give this chocolaholic her wish!

-RAR
music4mysoul chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
I am crying bitter tears, that conversation definitely stung, for both parties, I guess it was easier when they both were still involved with their significant other,huh?

I loved loved loved that chaPter, please update soon!
sara chapter 12 . 8/11/2007
THIS STORY WAS THE BEST AND WELL I LOVED IT HOWEVER PLEASE MAKE THE EXT CHAPTERS QUICKLY AND MAKE IT ABOUT ROMANCE ((WINK WINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ))IF NOT, I MEAN BETWEEN RORY AND JESS PLEASE E-MAILME BACK SOON FOR THE ANSWER
syzygy13 chapter 12 . 4/26/2007
Toatlly just reread it, and I have no idea why it's been exactly three months since an update! I expect another chapter, and soon!
Lavaaaza chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
hey smile

i read your story the last few days and i must say that i like your story very much

the friendship between rory and jess is really great

and all the story about leah and dean was absolluty great

i found the last part amazing..the ffelings and the emotions...wow

i wait for a new part

lavaza

p.s.:sorry for my bad englisch
elena chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
i'm glad that you're keeping on writing this story, even though it's been going very slowly. This is one of my fav stories and honestly it does not matter how long it'll take to see it finished: i'm sure a lot of people out there think the same so keep thinking and keep writing!

I think the characters were just fine and i'm totally in love with the way you write jess. so dark and mysterious and confused but careless and self confident at the same time.

good job, as always.

take care,
Tookie Clothespin chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
i like it but rory and jess need to get together! ]

update soon pretty pretty please!
Jayme chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
Hey, I love this story! I have always been a big Rory/Jess fan and I think you are doing an excellent job!
permanently temporary chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
good job! i love this story and i hope it is eventually finished! I'm excited for more.

Bailey
Bittersweetbloodbaby chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
It makes me sad when you don't update :( Because I love this story, though I do tend to 'forget' about it during off-season.
IluvJess chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
I just read this story from the first chapter, and I think it's great. It's going slow, but at least now they're single again.

I really hate that girl Leah, I'm glad she's gone.

Update faster, please?
susan chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
can you please review this story sooner next time?