Reviews for Spike's New Pet
ireallyfancypirates chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
great!
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hehehehe. That was so funny and so cute. Oddly romantic for something so comical. Thanks for that big laugh at *looks at clock* 2.15am. Hehehe. I can so see "The Adventures of Spike and Xander - featuring Neville".
SciFiFan151852 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
pmsl

I could so see that actually happening, it's so believable

:D
flying alien chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
i'm a little unsetteled by the spike xand. not something i would have seen. though there does alsmost seem to be too much tension between them in the show doesn't there. any way. very well written and it seems that the new little friend has some purpose, (keeping dawn away.) aligators are cute, but i wouldn't want one as a pet. i think it's illeagle. any way. well written, every one is in character for a lovers quarel peice. and nice use of dialog.
BrieZee chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Hi SugarDevil, this is BreiZee, I wrote 'For the Love of a Raven', and you reviewed it. Well anyway, you guessed the right movie and I said that the first person to guess right can get a prize, well here's a cookie and you get to pick the next emotion that'll take over for Raven, and the reason this is in a review, I had no other way to contact you.

P.S. You might not see the next chapter in a while (See my bio for info) so be on the look out for it.
Bowling Boy chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This sis a really funny story! I really enjoyed reading it!

Bowling Boy
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
*lol* Xander is wicked, to use Neville to scare Dawn away *snickers* I'm sure Neville is such a cute alligator, baby crocodiles are adorable.
Alania Black chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
aw, cute! I really loved the whole Dawn bit. one question, why does Spike act like he's high? I loved it, too, but it was a bit strange. also, are they shagging or what!

Love Chibi AlaniaX
Diamondinsanity chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
OMG! LMAO! That was too funny! OMG! I am laughing so hard right now! Great job!

~Karma
gfggb chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Hey Kris!

I know I already emailed you and told you this fic is cute and funny, but hey, this way you have a review ! lol. CUTE CUTE CUTE hurry up and finish that other fic will you! lol. :-)