Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Hope and love chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
i love it!
Angelus-2003 chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Way too much chinese in chapter 2, and aww ain't that cute, Mal's sister is a Mary Sue... with that much hardware on her she'd be barely able to walk, let alone fight.
kissmekent chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
Come On! You can't end it there, please go back to this story, It's so good, and I want to find out who wins the fight over the ranch! Please! Happy writing!
kas chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
Please write more...

It's very interesting
shadowdancer chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Proofreading would greatly improve the quality of this story.
Erin G chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
A very interesting idea. It is well written and combines all of the elements of Firefly. I like. :) Can't wait for the next installment.
Wayward Explorer chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
Shorter than the first chapter, but I liked it. However, I felt that the over-abundant use of Chinese in this chapter was out of character. Don't get me wrong, it does deserve a place in here, but I felt it was a little over done, particularly toward the start. I think a few typos (in English) sneaked/snuck in too. If you want a beta *waves* I'd be happy to read over your stuff for the basics (be warned, though, I don't speak/read/write the Chinese).

Best Wishes for your future chapters/works,

Wayward Explorer chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Enjoyed this start very much and looking forward to its continuation. Liked the inclusion of Chinese: mind if I ask how you translated?

Also liked the discovery of the identity of the Bounty Hunter. I'm very curious as to where it goes from here. Best Wishes, can't wait to read more.