Reviews for A Very Chibi Christmas
moonapple10 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
really 8 years to update
reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I liked the story. You should do more, (chapters) but fast! I don't have good patience! PS: I love the stories u write by the way.:)

-Thanks
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
You know. The way I figure it, 4 YEARS is not a while, it's an eternity. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story and Once Upon a Chibi. Please somehow manage to finish this one. I know you are still alive and out there becaue you have updated for other stories. Your sense of humor amuses me to no end, PLEASE CONTINUE! I BEG OF YOU!
destiny chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
hey this is my first dbz review but i've done others in tokyo mewmew so feel very appriciated. just want to tell you your stories are so cool but don't you think you've had more than enough time to update? i mean it does not take a year to update and oh yeah before i foget keep writting 'em! remember i'm waiting.
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
AW Kawaii! That was so cute! I like when Goten said "you should have just kissed her you moron!"... it was funny!
WritingForMoney chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
seriously, include some of the Briefs soon, Once upon a chibi was great, and i really miss the pranks on Veggie.
AngelFromTheOtherWorld chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I read Once Apon A Chibi and I thought it was brill, so naturally I was nearly wetting myself to read A Very Chibi Christmas. I thought you'd even be finished by the time I got round to reading it, but meh, cest la vie!

I can't wait for the next chapter, please find it in your heart to mention Eighteen in there somewhere! She's my role model of sorts, you see-'cept the destroying Earth part, of course. But she's changed now, I tell ya!

Anyway, please mention Eighteen, and I like Trunks too-he's so cute! *gets kawaii look in eyes* So if you could get him in there somewhere too, I'd be most grateful. Thanks! Luv ya!

AngelFromTheOtherWorld speaks!
Kokiri chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
E! The cuteness! THE CUTENESS! *still doing the 'e-so-cute-so-cute-will-die-from-overdose-of-utter-cuteness' series of movements that somehow DON'T end with her falling off her chair*

First off, let me tell you that I love then way you write! I've enjoyed all of your stories that I've read...there's just something in your writing style that I adore! Also, you write amazing Gohan and Goten stories...more cuteness and fluff there, although you write wicked angst, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this *mutters something about studying for exams eating up all her precious fanfiction-reading time*

Anyway, THANK you, for writing such great stories! You do an awesome job

Kokiri
angel fox chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That was pleasantly sweet. Cool.

Please, please update.
Jordsan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
He he he, me likey! Me likey! I hope you update soon! Maybe put in some fun Krillin-teasing-gohan stuff? Huh, huh?
BlackGold Ficcies Inc chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Plz continue! It's so Awesome/funny/cool, now! Not to mention something I could never come up with in a million years !
gohan757 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
More More More

Once upon a chibi and this spinoff are both awesome- you make chibi gohan so cute
Saiyachick chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
KAWAII! Dont you remember me Candy-Chan?
SilverRainbow223 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Awesome chapter. It was great. Not too much fluff for G/V, but just enough. And definately humorous. I can't wait until the next part is written. Its definately worth it to wait. Good luck!
Amai Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Yay! This is so adorable! I love your "Once Upon a Chibi" story, so of course I had to check this out. Keep it going, because I LOVE it! Fluff rocks.