Reviews for Tearing Down the Wall
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 3/25
Damn, so bittersweet. I feel so bad for Chichiri. I'm glad someone reached out to him, even if it was just a story. Thank you for giving us some feels.
mewsugarpudd chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
epic i wanna read more plz make a sequel
Llane chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
lolamadrid chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow! really beautiful. i love chichiri. i haven't even watched the first two OVAs, but maybe i should now, seems like there was more chichiri there. thanks.
Gremlinite chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I really enjoyed that. Friendship-character-analysis type pieces are some of my favorite, and you did a wonderful job. It provided great insight to some of my favorite characters along with a bit of a 'fuzzy-feeling' delivery. Good stuff. Did I mention I love your descriptions too? The wall metaphor was great.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow! That was absolutely beautiful. Every emotion of each character was so vividly written- almost palpable. And they're both in character! I loved how you added the emphasis on the mask, and the significance of it.

Absolutely beautiful!
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 7/10/2006

youre a great writer, really
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i love it! poor chiri and riko! its so sweet that nuriko got chichiri to confine in him cuz he was concerned! and yay chiri having the strength to confine in riko!
happykid chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was really sweet. Made me feel all warm inside.
Elantis Seasali chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Oh my! There arent that many good Fushigi Yuugi Fanfics around here that I can find, but this one DEFINATELY is an exception. It was beautieful. I very much enjoyed it.
Larona chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
So cute! I'm a sucker for these type of sappy stories! _
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
This was a great story. Really good. It doesn't need another chapter, but it'd be good with one.

KuroiCho chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aw.. this was so sweet! I swear, I broke in tears at one point. Just.. aw..
cocolatte chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
*has the warm and fuzzies* That was so good. And as Nuriko and Chichiri are my favorite characters, this was the perfect fic for me! You are an absolutely amazing author, please write more soon! -

Ja ne!

Dillon chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Sweet! Very sweet, and beautifully written. I adore Nuriko, and Chichiri really needs someone to do what Nuriko did in this fic. A trickle can cause a mountain to fall, not by it's pressure, but by it's persistance.