Reviews for Rays of Sunlight
:) that was sweet
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
ah

KDKDKDKD

loved it. so SWEET. poor domykins though... :( just marry him kel! lol. but i liked how you explained why she couldnt marry him right then. very good oneshot. well done :)
agent moriel chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
aw... sweet and fluffy. beautiful. i liked it, nice job.
music nerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
ch, this is sounding like numair and daine when she's like: someday. only it's kel and dom. and she stalled for different reasons.

a good working for certain. good job!
skyofdreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Aw! That was so cute! :):):):):)
Sunset-Fel chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
ok...this is the third or fourth of yours i've read...i like the emotions in yours but maybe it would work out with marriage maybe idk don't listen to me you're very talented and do extremly Extremly good work...so good job
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw! This is so sweett!
HeartKel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*huggles* THAT WAS BRILLIANT!)

*bounces* I love Dom! I love Kel! I Love Fluff!

YAY FOR K/D FLUFF! xD
the eternity chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Precicely how I believe that Kel would first react to being proposed to by our dearest Dom, and also very well characterised (which I've noticed that you have a very magnifiecnt talent for being able to do). I will also add that 'Radio Song' by Jet is a great song to listen to while reading this fic.
fantasyfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
aw! That was so sweet, even though she said no. And plus i read the sequel first so I already knew what happened. Fortunately your writing is so good that the despite the foreknowledge it was very interesting and entertaining.
Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
AW! SO SWEET!
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Me love this! More more of your stories! That's easy, I can always have "AA"! WOHOO!
lena-jade chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was so sweet and fluffy :). And perfect characterization! We all know that Dom and Kel are OTP-but...don't try to have them say 'I love you' too much; kind of-oh, you know what? Just ignore me on that!
pinky chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
and i loved to read it too...aah love the fluff..its in the air :)