Reviews for Learning To Live Again
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 11 . 5/22
I tried so hard to resist reading this, since it hadn't been updated in so long, but I just couldn't. It is amazingly written; so painful to read, but you just can't stop reading.
I hope there's a chance that you may be able to continue this one day. I would truly love to see how it all comes together in the end. :)
Lorelee13 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
update soon!
Karkatvantaslovesyou chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEASE!
TheChippedCup chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIITTTTTT!
Such an amazing plot and concept! Great character reactions, realistic, and AWESOME. You my friend, have got some serious talent. FAVING THIS RIGHT NOW. Poor Donnie...he's not a problem, he's special and has to accept himself for who he is now. Don't worry Donnie *HUGGIES!* It'll be alright :*)
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
thehappystalkerball chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Aww, no, it ended before it's actually finished! Oh, no! You've got to update; this story is too good to be left undone! Everybody's frustration can be felt in the story, you can feel the tension, see the fights, it's an amazing story and I (and I'm sure lots of other people!) would love for an update!
thehappystalkerball chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Well, I can honestly say I felt their fear searching for their brother and me and my three siblings and parents were out searching for our sister for a little over two hours last night and didn't find her til past midnight. It was quite the horrible experience and only made worse by the fact she doesn't even seem to give a flying flip that we were checking ditches, gas stations, and waking people up at eleven looking for her.

Anyway, that was really sweet there at the end. That would be so hard. And so very awful.
thehappystalkerball chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Aww, that was really cute! I like how it's showing a completely different side of Raph. I can see him being like that, too. And Donnie is just so forgiving. Quite amazing.
thehappystalkerball chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
WOW! That was super-intense! Actually, I thought they were all pretty in character. I mean, I could see Leo reacting in that way and I could actually imagine Raph responding in the way he did. And it'd be a no-brainer that Mikey would probably be the most attentive. Wow, that would be even more horrible for Don to have to remember and not be able. The confrontation between Raph and Leo was very well-written and I could see it completely. *going to read more!*
BigfootSighted chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Well...I know that it's been over a year since your last update...but could you update it again? Pretty please? This is one of the best stories I've read, and very well written :-) I love it!
Paranoid Man chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
If I beg plead and cry will there be an update? Please. *whines pathetically*
Courk chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
How have I not read anything you've written before? This is the second story I've started, and the second one I couldn't stop reading until I was caught up. For the sake of my sleep, I'm going to need to start the next one at an earlier hour. You are amazing! I can't even think of words to express this. Phenomenal comes to mind, but even that's lacking. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories and being brave enough to share them! Hopefully I'll be able to work up enough courage some day.
T420000 chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
this is so sad. i hope it ends good. maybe you could let us know if its going to be a sad ending or not. i'll still read but i dont like to be suprised about sad endings T_T
Okami1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
O_O Holy friggin' crud this story rocks! I usually don't review in the middle of a story like this when there are more chapters posted, but I just couldn't help myself. This story just keeps getting better and better, and the cliff hangers are killing me! I should be asleep but I can't stop reading.

Excellent job with this story. *continues to the next chapter* _
Kenya chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
PLEASE WRITE MORE...PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I STAYED UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT READING THIS ONLY TO BE LEFT LIKE THIS? PLEASE, WRITE MORE!