Reviews for Question Box
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Ludwig Von Koopa
starsandchilidogs chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You sir, are CREATIVE! I love ALL of these! The MOST one I love was Box 3. FUNNY! Good sir, I give you an epic clap.
Sonar chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
Nicely done.
Darth Litarius chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Well there's a twist for ya.
Sonar chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Really liked it.
Anne-Mangaka chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
ROFLMAO OMG! XD I LOVE IT. XDDD
Anne-Mangaka chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Omg! this made me LOL so hard,I can easily tell whose is whose XD

from to to bottom its Ludwig,Lemmy,Iggy,Roy,Wendy[omg lol.],Mortan,Larry,then Jr. -nodnod- XD
1Thunderfire chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Nice advice from the koopa king. However, he keeps encouraging the koopalings to batter plumbers which may not be so handy. still, at least he tries...
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Fan girls? Wahahahahaha! I like that one and it shows that Bowser cares for his kiddies even if he constantly plots of kidnapping princesses and putting prospective boyfriends in lava.
Kyosplosion chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I can tell which advice goes for each Koopa;

Music- Ludwig

Family- Jr.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
:) Another fun one shot
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
this one was cute, though i'm surprised king koopa didn't rope the rest of the koopa kids into kooky. (i'm sort of used to calling them by their smb3 cartoon names. _)
demonlifehealer chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
This was so awesome! It would be like Ludwig to get the short end of the stick when it comes to the farm. I woner how Bowser's kids put up with all of his poorly done ideas. Lol! Please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Cool. Good four one-shots
Walkazo chapter 14 . 6/27/2010
Volcanic soil is actually VERY fertile, since it's filled with minerals spewed out of the earth's mantle by the eruptions - it's the lava flows that are the problem. Other than that, it was good; I especially like how Ludwig has to defend all the plants against ravenous Yoshis XP