Reviews for Question Box
Animatic121 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
LOL, to all of the boxes!
Walkazo chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
I've always loved "Only Her Name": the ending twist is genius!

"What You Can't Hear Can't Hurt You" is also great; it probably inspired my first Mario fanfic ever ("Morton Loses His Voice"), but I can't remember for sure - curse my Swiss-cheese-like mind!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Thanks for both.
Raykura-Kura chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
Once again, I lol'd. Also, you did Luigi's POV very well and I like how you finished the story by giving Valentina another flaw; Serves her right, the stuck up BLEEP. :P
Raykura-Kura chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Lol. I liked this one. Sadly, I couldn't guess who ALL of the reccomendations were for. Still, it was very funny.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
lol wow that was scary.
demonlifehealer chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Lol, that was pretty funny...but don't you have another story almost exactly like that?Or am I remembering wrong? Anyway it was still great, please update soon!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
Aw, well that was a bit sad. I'm not too familiar with Clawdia but its nice to know who she was. I like that her looks were based off of the kooplings. I loved it! It was really good! Great job again Mikari, keep it up! Can't wait for the next update! :)
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
Neato ficlets
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Lol, this was pretty funny.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
So I'm guessing by this story that Mario and Luigi were actually born in the mushroom kingdom and were sent to earth as babies and returned to it as adults? Never knew that part of their story.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
The updates were all entertaining as well as enjoyable to read :). Not much time so I'll keep it short. Keep up the good work and of course I'll be waiting for more XD.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Luigi's little story about how he came about meeting Daisy was cute. They make a lovely couple. Just glad to see that he has someone to be with because if not then he would have to settle for a mushroom head XD. As for Valentina, I understand why she said yes lol. Wedding cakes are the best :P.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
LOL! Those were funny yet cute. Poor plumbers *cough*MarioandLuigi*cough* XD. Sorry haven't read and reviewed in a while :). Next chapter!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 7 . 8/23/2009