Reviews for Misty and Ash: aamrn
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
this doesnt have closure...make an endeing
Iem chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Omnitrix 12 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I like the story so far. Some of the lines, particularly Misty's warning about the mallet, seemed very true-to-character. But I ought to point out a few things you should improve upon.

1. On principle, I frown upon stories where one character who is popularly paired with a particular member of the opposite sex (in this case, Misty being implicitly paired with Ash) spends time sharing a house with that other character unless there are extenuating circumstances (such as a blizzard or other natural disater) involved. I trust you will keep it in clean boundaries, in light of your story's rating, but as I said, this is a matter of principle for me.

2. You never really explained how it was that Ash didn't recognize her (was she perhaps hidden or obscured by her luggage?).

3. I can't help but wonder how Misty got a pile of bags "nearly as big as Ash" to Pallet Town with no apparent means of transportation. Just how did she manage that?

4. It seems a bit confusing and random that she would specify her orange swimsuit. A girl having more than one is not at all unrealistic, of course, and particularly one from a Water Pokemon Gym. But specifying the color as she says it makes the dialogue sound just a bit less natural than it otherwise would.

Other than that, this looks like a good story so far. I’d like to see the rest when it’s ready.
evan chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
this is a great story! i insist you continue with it.

evan, a fan of aaml
mystery chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
i caught a wailmer before and then it evolved after like... forever. well, bye
NoOrDa chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
great so far... write more soon...
L J Nights chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Good start. Try not to make the romance come on too quickly, I'm hoping to read the next chapter soon
Ze-Cookie chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
hm... It's a good start. Yes, this first chapter does seem like one of my favorites too... and you say you don't know where it's gonna go? Well, I've always enjoyed your stories (I think... I dunno if it was you but I think it was...