Reviews for OLD:: Outlaw Star: Omega Project
reddragons1 chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
I really like this story, but it been almost three years. WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?
Paul chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
Do you ever plan to FINISH this story man. It's really good and I want to finish it
The Story Necromancer chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
well then hurry the hell up with session two i want more and more and more
Jericho Sutherland chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Awsome! I've only read a few chapters, but I LOVE it so far! I've been looking everywhere for some good Outlaw Star fics and this is, by far, the best I've ever seen and read! The characters are just right and the story flows well with the origanal. Please keep on writing! I'm loving this story. I don't want it to end!

Keep up the good work! Have a nice day!
mica z chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great story! I like that you keep the characters true to themselves. Keep writing!
Feather Black chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
Heya! Sorry it took so long to update, I'm in the thick of exams at the moment, AND MY ENTIRE FUTURE IS AT STAKE HERE! (panics) These are the exams that determine whether I clean toilets for a living or not...(shakes)

Back on topic, I have on word to describe this: W O W! This was an amazing chapter! I CAN'T BELIEVE ADAM JUST SHATTERED LIKE THAT! THAT WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY COOL! And the very last bit where Locke took all of their pain is that the secret of his power? That was very well written!

Also Outlaw Star was split into two series? _

I hope to be updating very soon, I've at least started numero 18. I AM SO SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT REVIEWING AND FOR NOT UPDATING! (bows)

Well done for this chapter though! _

FB
Macky chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Hotshot45 chapter 13 . 6/11/2005
Nicely done. Please continue.
Tocole chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
An excellent chapter, Angelglory! It was a long wait but it was worth it! I'm on the edge of my seat now. Keep up the wonderful work, okay?

Tocole
Feather Black chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Heya Angelglory! _ Thanks again for your review! AND THANKS FOR BEING MY 50TH REVIEWER! I know this sounds really corny and annoying but I have never ever got 50 reviews before for anything! I can't wait for your next update! Your story is definately one of my favs! Thank you so much again! You made my week! _

FB
Afroshock chapter 12 . 5/21/2005
This is a very interesting story so far. It feels animated (It's from a cartoon...-_-;;)

Seeing as how you have 12 chapters already, you must be very dedicated.

Also, it would help me dearly if you could read my newer fic called "The Broken Chains of Love, A Space Opera." Corny name lol.
kuyaga chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Oh no! Locke's kidnapped again. And Jim's not better yet! Yahg!
Heavenly Sword chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
Another excellent chapter! Kudos to you! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. And you were right, it did put more questions into my head about Locke. My theory is that he has special powers, but can only use them when he is angry. Sort of reminds me of Gohan from Dragon Ball Z. He looks innocent enough, but make him mad or hurt his friends, and you're in for some serious tail kicking! I am also wondering about Jim's Angst. What the heck does he want him to do, and how in the world is he able to hurt him? Is it possible Thera really isn't gone and that she still has a hold on Jim? Or is Angst something entirely different? What was Adam going to show them? Why did he say something really creepy when Aisha asked him about it? Why am I asking all these questions when it's obvious you are not going to tell me? Despite the fact I am itching for another installment, I will wait patiently (or at least try to. I really get excited about stories I like _).

I also want to thank you for supporting my own story, though I think your plot is probably a lot cooler than mine. At the moment, I'm stuck in a writer's block, so I really don't know when I will be able to update. I know what is going to happen but I just can't seem to type it out! Yeah, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my writing. But I'm still glad you like mine. It helps to have fans.

I think I've wasted enough of your time. Once again, a GREAT chapter, and keep up the WONDERFUL work!

Tocole-author of Mirror, Mirror
Maverick1401 chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
another excellent chapter i loved it
Macky chapter 12 . 4/29/2005
Nice chapter please continue.