Reviews for Motoko and Keitaro: A Love Hina Story
Nonny chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I liker her confession in the manga better, but not bad overall.
bryant18 chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
is that it no more story? T_T
MotokoUrashima chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
hey, guess how long I read this... really, take a stab...not even through the first paragraph.

it's amazing how F*ing stupid you are. very few people sleep with the radio on (although I happen to sleep with european trance streams) but in a traditional style building with rice-paper doors... that's just not going to be quiet enough. it's mostly an american thing though. furthermore, U2? in japan? are you on crack?

not only do you have particularly BAD english skills, it's amazing watching you throw in japanese to make it worse... can you seriously imagine keitaro using the honorific "-chan" in relation to motoko? he'd have his nuts removed... I could barely see him saying "-san"... He'd most likely go for the safe route of "-sama" or "-dono"

I will leave this off here, do NOT reply back, do NOT bother me.
kidcrud chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Nice update soon
saiyan prince1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
nice job with the fic, hope you update soon
i once loved a tenshi chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
i love you! this is so good! i haven't read a motoko and kanako in a long time ... but this ain't bad
TwilightZekk chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
I really enjoy this fic. The Mot/Kei pairings rock in my humble opinion. Plz update this.
tomdj1701 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Well done, but please update this one.
Redwyrm chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Sieg15 chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Just to let you know, "Gaijin" may mean "foriegner" if used politely but in this case, it sounded like Yujo was using it impolitely. That means that Yujo was actually saying something more around the lines of "nigger" when he said "Gaijin". Just a little food for thought.

Oh and I really like your story so far. It's pretty good.
Schwarz chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Relly good so far. But just a comment, Hajime Saitou was an actual historic figure, his most powerful sword skill was the 'Left-Hand Single Thrust', Gatotsu is Watsuki's creation, and Aku Soku San was the actual motto of the historical

Shinsengumi. Why don't you make Kei learn from officer Saitou some swordsmanship also? Kei's evil side already has Saitou's personality. It defenitly has possibilities and it would be fun to see.
Vibious chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
this is a good story however there is some blatant ooc, you also need a proofreader, if you would want one i am always willing to proof read.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Very good, very good indeed, update
Hehe chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Saitou! *Cheering mini-Saitos pop out* Well anyways, uhm, nice chapter. I noticed a few mistakes in grammar and spelling but not much, maybe a prereader would be in order?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/21/2005