Reviews for Out of Sight
CAGirl chapter 23 . 3/28/2005
Wow what a terrific ending - Now bring them back - I miss them all.

Thanks so much for the great story. Hope you write more.
Gracie A chapter 23 . 3/20/2005
Dearest Katie - WOW. Well. OK. I guess I had reason to be paranoid. LOL! I'm so proud of you for having the courage to write an ending like that. I've changed so much of PC's history (well the last 3 arcs at least ;)) and frankly am too chicken to rock the boat too much but I completely and totally understand how you came to do what you did. When you mess w/fate things get all out of whack - and sometimes - get ruined for good. What an amazing ending to an amazing story.

Whenever or whatever you have the inclination to write - please know I'll be right there to psuedo beta read it. :)
melody's muse chapter 23 . 3/20/2005
Omg! Katie! What a SHOCKER! I'm beginning to understand the title of your story now. That was quite a surprise ending! Did NOT see that coming!

Thanks so much for keeping us entertained with your stories:) And thanks for the compliments on mine...I'm not so sure mine is the longest rali story, compared to you and Gracie. You girls are WAY AHEAD of me as far as sequels go lol. But I'm gonna try to catch up lol

Thanks Katie...you're an amazing writer:)
Livvie712 chapter 23 . 3/20/2005
Oh My God. My jaw is against the floor. That was one surprise ending! I am speechless. I really can't believe you just did that. And it makes me incredibly sad . . . not just because you just erased all of pc's history . . . but it means the ending of your story. But what a way to go. Wow. I guess that means no one ends up with their happy ending because no one ended with their respective soul mates or had those families they always dreamed of. I just want to say thank you for continuing PC for the rest of us. You are an amazing writer and I wish you all the best. Thank you again for all the wonderful memories.
melody's muse chapter 22 . 3/18/2005
great chapter, katie:) I don't know that particular song by jessica simpson but she sings a lot of good ones that are very "rali-fitting" i think:) And JS kinda reminds me of erin a bit too:)

Can't wait for the next chapter but it's sad it's the last:(
melody's muse chapter 21 . 3/16/2005
Great stuff, katie:) I'm so glad Caleb is going to make the right decision. Love how Rafe surprised Alison, that was cute:) update soon!
Gracie A chapter 21 . 3/16/2005
Aw Aw Triple Aw! Loved EVERY SINGLE WORD. Aw for Christina and Danny - Aw for Andrew and Katrina - Aw for Rali and Aw for Jack and Jasmine. So wait - that's quadruple AW isn't it? heehee Whatever. It was great. Can't wait to see the next installment!
Gracie A chapter 20 . 3/13/2005
Poor Tara! :( She feels like she lost her best friend and her father betrayed her. I'm shocked at Livvie being the voice of reason. Loved the ending - so nice to see Ian and Kevin not at each other's throats. Can't wait till the wedding! :) - but at the same time I don't really want the story to end. :(
melody's muse chapter 20 . 3/12/2005
haha, sorry if i wasn't much help, but i told you whatever you decided, it'd be great:)

i'm looking forward the danny and christina's wedding:) lol over father michael!

update soon, can't believe this story is almost over!
melody's muse chapter 19 . 3/1/2005
Good Caleb/Rafe scene. The checklist part was funny lol

update soon:)
Gracie A chapter 19 . 3/1/2005
Love Lulu - love Andrew and Katrina and of course - I love anytime that Caleb and Rafe trade insults. Great stuff. Can't wait to see where it's headed next. So - hurry up! LOL! :)
Livvie712 chapter 18 . 2/26/2005
Poor Livvie! She must really be hurting! I can't believe what she said to Caleb! That must have hurt him so much! I hope they can resolve their problems!

I hope Rafe get through to Caleb w/o smacking him! Doubt it but a girl can hope.

I am glad ALison told Rafe to take Miranda with him. A mother knows best! Can't wait for more!
melody's muse chapter 18 . 2/26/2005
great chapter, katie. Wow, i can't believe it, only 5 more chapters left? more soon? :)
melody's muse chapter 17 . 2/26/2005
aww, christina and danny :)
Gracie A chapter 18 . 2/25/2005
I don't know how you do it. Now you have me feeling bad for Livvie. Unbelievable. LOL! Thank you for giving me something to read as I wait for my flight at the airport. (yay wireless internet!) I hope "your" Rafe doesn't beat the daylights out of Caleb.

Now. When can I have more? heeheehee.