Reviews for The Alternate Saga
MFB chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
HA! It's KIT! I found him quite etertaining throughout the entirety of this yet uncomplete fic. But POOR YODA! Sniff. That was sad.
MFB chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
May I just say that the alternate reality/time travel stuff is the most inspired thing in your fic. It gave me chills just thinking about the posbilities.

Reading stuff like this makes me want to write up something non-parody based. The greatness of your descriptions are breathtaking. Sometimes they DO et a bit technical/difficult, but that gives you your style. I rather like it.

Oh, and I found Luke to be very entertaining in this chapter. Well, in most for that matter. :)
MFB chapter 33 . 6/17/2005
W00T! Thatnk's for updating, Cy. You reminded me and my blasted memory to review this! Oh, and thanks for the thanks. :)

Wepic chapter. Getting into Vader's head was quite inspired. And the Ep I stuff is always fun.

I was quite suprized to hear that Vader diliked the Emperor. Quite. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.

No real problems here, aside from the length of the chapter. ;) I'll see if I can force my lazy self into reviewing the other chapters.
GAKDragonMCP chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
Hey. because of technical difficulties with this website (grr) I can not insert a chapter here that should be next. What thou shoulst do is go up to 25 or so and clickly the chapter called "Agent Training", because it should be next. After that go back to number 11. Confused yet? Good luck...

First off: No chapter 25. Second off: No chapter called "Agent Training." Third off, Chapters 8 and 9 are exactly the same
Katey of Maychoria chapter 23 . 3/14/2005
more please! more. I can't wait until Vader and Luke meet. I keep imagining the conversation going something like this: "Did you realize that ten years ago you killed your own son? He was the Force sensitive pilot over Yavin. Oh, and you killed your daughter too, Princess Leia was your child, you killed her when you blew up Yavin. Oh and did I mention I have been brought here from an alternate timeline?"
HyperCaz chapter 22 . 2/11/2005
you'd better update soon. I'd like to see Corran coping. teehee
TuskinRaider chapter 21 . 2/7/2005
Nice i hope you get a new chapter up soon...
HyperCaz chapter 18 . 12/10/2004
interesting developments. keep up the good work.
Adanu chapter 17 . 12/4/2004
Well, so far you're fine. however, one thing you really, REALLY need to do, is put your fic through a spell checker at the very least.

Or get a beta reader to help point out mistakes. The chapters have gotten worse with the typos, but it isn't fic threatening... yet.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 14 . 11/12/2004
Well shit, does things EVER go right for the Jedi?
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 12 . 11/5/2004
Oh crap, the Empire strikes again.
HyperCaz chapter 12 . 11/5/2004
excellent, once again.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Don't you think Han would've been more surprised to see Luke than that?
Adanu chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
You did? I didn't get a mail...send me another when you get the chance. I like the way you handled things here...though Han seems a bit too trusting.

Regardless, look forward to more.
HyperCaz chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
another great chapter...glad to have Han around
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »