Reviews for The Alternate Saga
HyperCaz chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
this is actually quite a good story. please update!
Adanu chapter 9 . 9/21/2004
Well, good chapter, however, you made some crucial mistakes. Firstoff...what has been going on during those two years? Did Yoda and Luke catch up? Did they alienate one another? This /isn't/ the original trilogy, this is a completely different story with references to the original trilogy, you need to keep that in mind.

How did Luke know that Han was an ally? he could have gone back to the Empire, or remained a smuggler after the death star blew up Yavin.

Do you see the problem? You are assuming way too much, and it is killing your story in my eyes. If you want my help withi t, my address is Shadowcat30
Kuradokian Princess chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Whoa! Corran is in this one! I know who he is! amazingly... But um...yea...I still have no clue what's going on so I think I'm just gonna stop.

~Princess of Kuradok~
Kuradokian Princess chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Come in skywalker05 *fuzz noise* this is Princess of Kuradok *another fuzz noise* HAI Skywalker05 person! Guess What! Well, first of all I have no idea what's going on in the fic but I will read on! Because it's good and I'm always telling you I'm jealous blah blah, But I couldn't get our new Puya89 fic on the you may have noticed...So, you gotta come over again!

~Princess of Kuradok~
Tankred chapter 8 . 9/16/2004
Make some longer chapters, it's a bit irritating to read ones that finish almost before they start.
Adanu chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
Short chapter, but then, this is more like a interlude. Keep it up.
Brisk chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
Great chapter!

Your take on Corran was right on and pefectly in character, seeing more of look in the next chapter would be nice though.

Can't wait for chapter 7! (I hope you were right when you said it would be up soon)

Update soon!

k00lgirl1808 chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
well that wass intersting
Adanu chapter 5 . 8/19/2004
So the death star was successful...explains eveything. One question however; What happened to luke in this timeline?
Aeriscetra12 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Wonderful story. Can't wait to read more.
Adanu chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Nice concept. Looking forward to more.
voxenking chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Nicely done. Update soon please.
IntelEwok chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
This is interesting! I'll read!
kayladie chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Oh, very exciting beginning! Is Luke married to Mara yet in this story or is this before that? Something tells me Luke is going to become a rebel again.

Can't wait to see what you do with this next!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3