Reviews for Veritas
Scififan33 chapter 3 . 3/10
Poor torn Jack. Poor Daniel finding out his wife is still alive like that. Is the theory of why they aren't looking for her right, to keep Daniel firmly with the SGC?
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 1/3
You do good work but you need to stay out of the science fiction genre. This tale is too dense with mystical bull and completely ignores Stargate's standing position: those that cry magic are the fools of illusionists and showmen.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
"Duty or my friend. Duty or my family. Duty or my team. I can't decide." OW.
bobcox26 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
great story can't wait to see what happens,
Mystikwriter chapter 3 . 4/30/2010

You are amazing! Brilliant! Fantastic! Need I go on?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Is there more to this? I'm going to start scouring your list of written work now, and heck this was good!

You did a fantastic job continuing the storyline, and I can't wait to see more. Keep writing!
Irish Drgn chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I really wish you would start up writing in the Airwolf and Stargate genre again, I miss the updates.
tlcroft chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
VERY good story; I'm looking forward to more in this particular crossover universe. However, There is something in some of the other stories that I find I must address. Specificly, some of the comments on Archangel's actions. You've missed something people! Though Michael keeps telling himself that he's only acting in the Firm's (and the world's) best interests, HE'S ACTUALLY ACTING LIKE EVERY OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHER I'VE EVER MET! And the fact that he's only just FOUND Daniel again is a big part of this. Add to that Jack acting the same way (which is a big part of WHY he didn't tell Daniel that Sharee might still be alive until he had some proof) and you have a volitile situation. Add to that Michael trusts Jack's judgement a whole hell of a lot more than Jack trust's his, that Jack's spent more time with Daniel...

Jack truly didn't realize until the damage was done that he had cut Daniel off from his support systems; Michael's trying to get Daniel some support but he's rushing it. Oh, boy, we have trouble in River City, people. Can't wait to see how it all works out down the line-and I just can't wait to see the face of the first System Lord who tries to come through the Stargate and is greeted by one HUGE pissed off crocodillian...
kirallie chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Glad the rest of the team was angry on Daniel's behalf as well. Like ow he picked his pocket and left on autopilot, not something they'd really expect him to be able to do, same with the stuff he was thinking about in the car.
MarbleGlove chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
As I came back to reread this story it occured to me that if Archangel is going to "set up a meeting between [himself], Shinomori's people, and Philippe..." then is there a chance he's going to meet Saito Hajime? Because that would be extremely cool. And yes, Archangel would need lots of flowers with which to apologize to his poor belegered staff.

It's also interesting to note that Seijuro Hiko the thirteenth is still around. Any chance of seeing more of him?

Hope you're still writing.

Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
*frowls* You know, that's not a very solid way to end a fic. I'd complain more, but my head's still whirling from the stuff I've already read. Really good writing, but damn it, it still seems like such a cliffhanger.
ShadowsofNyx chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Please update this! I love this story, the entire series but you just stopped it. PLEASE UPDATE!

Love ya

The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Sheisse! Wow... what a delima.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I've read this story half a dozen times, and I'm only just now noticing that Dr. John Baird is from Seven Days. I guess he decided his sabbatical on the islands was over?
Murazor chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
The small little group at the dojo (and particularly Archangel holier-than-thou attitude towards Hammond and O'Neill actions) are borderline moronic, sincerely. Archangel has a far more direct and personal experience with black operations gone rogue and breaking the law than the whole Stargate Command (the Lady's Wolfpack, anyone?). And Kenshin... we should better let this be for the moment.

O'Neill told Daniel right after he knew for certain and considering that the source of information was a fucking alternate universe, his wariness is completely understandable. Teal'c and Carter's reactions can be justified somewhat, from a certain point of view, but what should have Jack done? Tell Daniel in the spot (and the guilt would have been there anyways) and risk a complete emotional breakdown? No way in hell. And I will refrain from getting started with the villification of General Hammond.

Daniel's betrayal is far worse and Archangel playing tricks with Daniel's mind is despicable in a level that Jack's silence doesn't even get close to. BTW, it should be fun if the likes of Kindsey get wind of a certain Deputy Director whose very mind has been compromised by a telephatic artificial intelligence with a background of violent action and the mental maturity of a kid. This should give the SGC or the NID a nice ammount of leverage against Archangel if things get ugly and Michael needs an attitude adjustment for his sins, very much like the Tok'ra. Unlike the snakes, Archangel is effective, but it is downright irritating seeing a newbie consider himself the senior partner above the people who have fought the Goa'uld to a stand still for years. As the old saying says, "pride goes before the fall".

And now things that you might have an interest in exploring:

-Possible relationships between Chrysalis and the Illuminati. Archangel mentioned somewhere that certain "senators" are involved with the former.

-If the NID needs to get rid of da super samurai of doom, you might give them an Antoniek armband (Upgrades) acquired by their rogue off-world cell. They may fail in the worst possible moment, but if I have to guess, I would say that fast as Kenshin is, he is not that fast.

-Demona showing up in Colorado Springs... scary possibility. Particularly if she was sensible and this time she did hide some funds and/or robots built by Nightstone (Steel clan wannabes).
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »