Reviews for Kitsune Prince
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
This is a great fic I enjoyed it XD
Inflamora Notoris chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
You do realise that Ha and Ri put together as Hari (針) means Needle right?
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Great story. I hope to see more, will you be finishing this or has it been abandoned?
Here Forever chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
It is a little confusing and you have to muddle through certain parts, but overall a wonderful story! I cannot wait until you update.
TempestReign chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
really awesome story!
Bane WolfBlood chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Really good!
Chibi-nightfury chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Yay I love this story but no update in 3 years. ah no please update this story soon I need more. great job so far
jgood27 chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
love this story, please update
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next!

BlackRose
padfoot's shadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I loved the idea, but I'm sorry I can't read anymore. I hate Ginny, her character bothers me more then anything. Good luck with your story.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
more plz
god of all chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
TrenchcoatMan chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
o, this is good. Im glad i ran across it. Please let me know if your going to start posting chapters.

Im curious, how exactly was Ginny 'placed' in the wizarding world. Is it a case like Kurama, in that she actually is the daughter of the weasleys, or is it moreso memory modifcation, and quite a bit of it too. I'd hate to see the weasley's hurt just because we can't go trusting Dumbles.

So, will Hari be finishing his magical education, and did his regaining of his demonic self actually make him younger? if this was set around book 4, he should be about 15 by now, not 8ish.

Ya know, i know she'd get in treouble for it, But I so want Ginny to kidnap Hermione, even if only for a day or two. Since Hari's family should consist of those few ningens who were prescious to him. Lupin, Sirius, Ron & Hermione. Im surprised he hasnt expressed some desire to go visit them.

well, its a very good read, Im favoriting it now. keep up the good work.

-TCM
Ebony Cassandra selene Riddle chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
I love it so pretty please update soon
animelava chapter 6 . 8/20/2008