Reviews for Cascade
RubyTuesday13 chapter 19 . 4/11/2006
How have I not read this before? And why is it not on my favorites list? Oh.. right, because I'm an idiot.

A

Please do update, when you can, if you can.. please?
wellduh chapter 19 . 5/25/2005
Please, tell me why you ended it right there. -_-; Come on, I really want to know what's going on by now! Argh! Everything was getting so interesting!

The snippets at the beginning of each chapter add a great effect. I also like your Seifer- he's very well-written. Keep it up!
kanemi chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I enjoy the way you are slowly building things up. The same tension that is so enjoyable in a suspense movie is present in this story. The reader doesn't really understand what is going on, but can feel that things are slowly progressing towards an eventual climax. You can see each of the characters slowly changing, and the change is so gradual that they themselves are not aware of it. Paranoia is always a good tool in writing horror stories, and you use it well. I honestly can say that I don't understand what is going on, and that (and the fact that it is grammatically and plot-wise well written) will keep me reading every update that you have for this story. Kudos.
kanemi chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
You know, I have absolutely no idea what is going on, and for some reason, that just makes me want to read it all the more. I won't tell you to update soon, because that would be rude, but I will tell you that I will be eagerly awaiting your next update. ttfn
Sapphire Lenore Cobriana chapter 19 . 12/8/2004
WoW, I hadn't read this a while but it just keeps getting better and better! It's a bit confusing, but I still love it! When will we find out who this voice is? Update soon!

Saphirre
sulou chapter 19 . 12/7/2004
Yay! an update...I'd forgotten how much this fic has me hooked.
Shortey chapter 19 . 12/3/2004
Yay, a great update! Nice comeback. It's so cool to know that Seifer and Quisty are working together. Please add heaps of action and romance in the upcoming chapters.
myeerah chapter 19 . 12/2/2004
Nicely done. Good to see you updating, again.
TisTheEast chapter 19 . 12/2/2004
I was just saying last night how I hadn't seen a chapter of this in a long time and how I was looking forward to another one because it's such a great story...and here it is! XD Keep up the great work!
Animated Flowers chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
wow! this is so exciting! update soon!
myeerah chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
The plot thickens!

Beautiful. I'm lapping it up like a cat with cream.
Thrills and Frills chapter 18 . 9/13/2004
Greatness

Update sooness
TisTheEast chapter 18 . 9/12/2004
oh intriguing chapter! This is starting to get really excited. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
sulou chapter 18 . 9/12/2004
I am so hooked on this story! 'Sitting on the edge of your chair' suspense always gets me. I love it!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 18 . 9/12/2004
The hell? So many new questions, so many old left unanswered...I'm confused and the chapters aren't that long...it's just not my day...

I'm wondering if that part where Seifer touched Quistis' cheek is a Seiftis part or something to signify that something's wrong. I also feel sorry for Squall...I have a feeling that he might be in for something from Seifer...maybe an ass kicking? Or perhaps just a plain old, confrontation? Either way, or neither, I'm staying to read so update soon!