Reviews for Middle of Middle Earth School
Kansan chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
That was so cute and funny I want to be a .
swaggg chapter 36 . 7/26/2012
Plz wrire the sequell!
Elf from Downunder chapter 36 . 1/25/2012
This story is so cute! I like Haldir and Legolas as friends, and Denethor, is mean to Faramir! Great story!
Ivy Swish chapter 31 . 2/9/2010
aw :'D

lol. thats all i have to say.
Mystic Winter chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
Hey, you put Calean in here! I knew it was THAT Calaen. This is a very good story, keep on writting.
Fiona chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Everything is just so adorable! Who cares if the timing is off-key?

What wonderful imagination you have!
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 36 . 1/13/2007
That was wonderful and I can' wait for the next one. Hahahaha!
E.Mahiru chapter 19 . 12/1/2006
Merry and Pippin where playing ‘tie cousin Frodo to the train tracks’ and Erestor sadly had to end their fun.

“Sorry kids, but Frodo is not like Neo and will get killed when the train comes, so you cant tie him here.” Erestor untied Frodo.

“Oh. I thought he was the one.” Pippin looked sadly at his cousin who was not the one.

“You kids should stop watching the Matrix, it’s rated R.”

LOVED THAT!
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Me lagh so hard. Teeheehee
Arodiel the Elf of Rohan chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
Hey! This is a great story- I love it! But I found like, 2 little tiny mistakes that can easily be corrected: #1- Navaer is Elvish for "farewell". Yes, you're probably thinking that "Namarie" is farewell, but Namarie is Quenya and Navaer is Sindarin. Okay, I went way too detailed in that... #2- Theoden isn't Eowyn and Eomer's father, he's their uncle. So yeah, just thought I'd let you know. If I find any more mistakes like these I'll let you know. But other than that, this story is SO good! I love it, so keep up the good work! Yours truly, Arodiel
JediNellas23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Hi. This was really funny, I liked it!
Fellowship of the Band Geeks chapter 36 . 8/17/2005
Very nice. I liked it. Well done; a nice story idea. Um... running out of compliments... little elflings! Cute! Uh... done now. Keep writing if all your stuff's as good as this. Or even not! You should write anyway! Writing is a good thing.

-the Grim Reaper
Cool Hobbit Prisca chapter 36 . 7/4/2005
I FINALLY finished reading your story. I really like it, it's very creative, and I can't wait for a sequel. Or is there one already, just not on this site? lol. And your Canadian too...col!
Horse Luvar chapter 36 . 6/8/2005
Hey great chapter! I really like the part with the horses and ponies it was totally awesome. I hope you put your sequel up really soon. I have really loved all of your chapters. Update soon!

*Horse Luvar*
Horse Luvar chapter 30 . 6/2/2005
This is a great chapter. I really love it.

*Horse Luvar*