Reviews for Raven's Daughter II: Shadowed Love
skaterChickalina chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wtf hurry it up or can I continue the story for you?
In Love chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I have spent sleepless nights reading your stories, do not leave me hanging like this, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please I'm dying here. Years with out an update, that makes my heart hurt.
-Much much love and appreciation, Just some random lonely person with a widow signal.
TormentedGirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
So happy you decided to finish this! Can't wait for the update!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
So after reading the first two I was like woohoo a thrid one! Look up to see it hasn't been updated for almost 2 years!:( I thought you were ganna finish:( Please continue and try to update soon!
StarlightTitan chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
This is now officially my new fav story on here. I think i started tearing up when Rae wanted to be with her mom when she first sees her in Ravens Daughter 1, but i love it and as all my comments usually end...PLEAAASE UPDATE! :)
Thx! StarlightTitan
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Hay just asking but when r u going to finish writing the book? i really want 2 figure out what happened. :(
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I liked it and i didn't all at the same time :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I can't wait till the next chapter :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
LOVED IT YOUR AWESOME FOR WRITING THIS STORY THANK U MY MOM'S EVEN HAPPY but she's only happy because i'm using my computer for reading and not just painting :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Why does she have to marry him thats not fair at all good thing i'm never geting married :(
Geist1321 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I'm loving the story and "yes finish this" as you put it. Oh Chapter 2 note. The best thing about star's hugs IS the fact that you can't breath.
TheDreamChaser chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Wow. After all these years you came back! I am not been on here when this story was first posted. But I really love all your RobRae stories. You rock.

Yes, I also want to see more RobRae memories sequence thing. And here's the suggestion I can see:

- Halloween, the two dressing up all dark and sexy (you choose the costume)

- Valentine's Day

- Raven meeting the Bat Family (Bruce Wayne, Barbara Gordon, Alfred, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, etc.)

- First Year Anniversary

- Paparazzi finding out their relationship and stalks them constantly until the two got revenge

- Raven and Robin first fight (Not all relationship is perfect)

Update soon, please.
Latezz123 chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Oh gosh! After all these years? Yay! You're back! I would love to express all of my gratitudes that you've decided to finish it, but I've gotta go somewhere soon... So yeah...

Please update soon! And bring Raven back!
raventhekittycat chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This is one of my favorite stories. I remember when tt was my favorite show and I shipped raerob four five years ago. Recently I decided to see if my favorite stories were still up. Your was one of them. I was in fifth grade when is started reading I am now a sophomore in hs and would greatly appreciate it if you finished the story. I went to your profile for an explanation as to why it won't be finished and I found none. I would greatly love it if an explanation was posted. If it is a lack of ideas that is the problem I have a couple. I would love you like FMA (I'm obsessed) if you got back to me on this. Thank you.