Reviews for Raven's Daughter II: Shadowed Love
cj yohn chapter 4 . 1/10
Your doing an amazing job i loved the first one and i also love this one keep up the good work ;)
Jade chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I didn't know Aeorus (Slade's son) was in love with her. But I'm scared for next chapter because at the end Slade's saw them. Heez!
SevenSuperGirls Kaelyn chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Freaky. Poor Raven (Rae). She has to marry such a bitch. I hope nothing bad happens to her!
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Updattteee :((((((
eesanchez95 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Ok, i know they're going to keep Alex a secret from Syron but what if he walked in unexpectedly and met Alex. Rivalry would ensue and Alex could protect raven from ice prince. Not without complications, and a super fight. Please update soon, i wanna see raven come back!
B.L.O.C chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Hello! I happened to come across your first story yesterday and just couldn't stop reading. But when I came to this story and saw that it was not complete, only had four chapters, and hadn't been updated for THREE YEARS, I was a little sad because there wasn't that much to read and still wasn't complete. So what I am basically saying is that you need to update soon because I want to know what happens! Sorry if I rambled a little bit there... :-\
skaterChickalina chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Wtf hurry it up or can I continue the story for you?
In Love chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I have spent sleepless nights reading your stories, do not leave me hanging like this, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Please I'm dying here. Years with out an update, that makes my heart hurt.
-Much much love and appreciation, Just some random lonely person with a widow signal.
TormentedGirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
So happy you decided to finish this! Can't wait for the update!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
So after reading the first two I was like woohoo a thrid one! Look up to see it hasn't been updated for almost 2 years!:( I thought you were ganna finish:( Please continue and try to update soon!
StarlightTitan chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
This is now officially my new fav story on here. I think i started tearing up when Rae wanted to be with her mom when she first sees her in Ravens Daughter 1, but i love it and as all my comments usually end...PLEAAASE UPDATE! :)
Thx! StarlightTitan
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Hay just asking but when r u going to finish writing the book? i really want 2 figure out what happened. :(
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I liked it and i didn't all at the same time :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I can't wait till the next chapter :)