Reviews for Finding Destiny
japanje chapter 35 . 5/30/2013
Hopefully you will end this story.
Even though I am kinda sad that Athrun died...
Miriae chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Hi! First of all, thank you for writing this story. It's been 5 years since you updated but I still love this story. Up to now, I am still wondering how this would end, if Athrun is really dead. I'm sure you have moved on with your life, but I still hold on to that little flicker of hope that you can find time to finish this story. It is really beautiful and captivating.

More power to you and I hope you are doing well!

Ja
miriae
Ax-athha chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
How can Tarak(kira's son) is natural since both his parents're coordinator?
Krystal chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay.. if Cagalli resigned from head representative, then whose the head of Orb representative? Athrun?
mosies chapter 35 . 2/11/2012
it isn't complete? omg are you gonna finish up this story? really wanna know the ending
Comicworm chapter 35 . 4/6/2011
nooooooo athrun died? WHYYYYYY :(:( please update soon! i know you avent updated in a long while but PLEASE AT LEAST FINISH THE STORY! its an awesome story and it would be awesome to read the whole thing! :)
msyl-chan chapter 35 . 4/2/2011
i love your story so much
f4llenstar chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
*Added to alerts!
Maffy chapter 27 . 6/5/2010
this story is awesome

i really really like it.
xMari-kun chapter 35 . 10/12/2009
Hey, I love the story that you've plotted out so far. But I've got a few questions to ask. Maybe enlighten me a little without spoiling me too much? So the first question I'd like to ask is...Is Athrun dead? 'Cause Milly said "at the cost of another." Or probably in comatose? Number two would be, did Meyrin get caught? If she did, Luna would have woken up from coma right? Hope you can clear my doubts.

Cheers,

xMari-kun
stice73 chapter 35 . 7/27/2009
I have explored each page in this section, from one to 239. So far, I have only encountered 4 stories like this includes yours. I presume stories like this won't reach ten. A story that's so real that I don't bother anymore to analyse anything. I just get along with the complicated winding plot. This kind is better in showing reality. You do it very very well, great. Oh, well, thank you for making it so good and posting it here.

I don't really mind grammar, spelling, typos, etc. For now just mind how the story goes. Hope you will finish this story someday, and with a happy ending. Angst do us good, but happy ones encourage us more
Memeylupht chapter 35 . 7/22/2009
Woo woo wo...

I ├žan't believe thi$? I've been reading this story from the beggining all day long... Yet it's still not been finished?

C'mon... I love this story,it's AwESOME u Know ;-)! So u better made the next chapt to be updated! I'm waitin 'n i'll wait till the end...
la lune dans l'eau chapter 35 . 12/14/2008
ACK! the chapter's already over! Please update! I really am a fan of this story! XD
la lune dans l'eau chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
oh, cliffhanger!
la lune dans l'eau chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
Gosh, it's like Jeegi is lying to that Cagalli won't get back to her family! But I don't think it'll happen...'cause Jeegi's a nice person...right...?

Anyways, great story!