Reviews for Scar Tissue
Alkeni chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Enjoyable little fic.
grim grace chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
AHHH! I LOVE! I LOVE! GOOD GOD I CAN'T EVEN STRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE! (i love, you. Just a bit now.) Oh-the bit where he blew fred off to look at faith! and the bit where she threstened lilah! pure genius! one of the best (and most ignored) pairings in your hands, and you did it wonderfully. gave it the justice it deserved. I am honest to god in AWE of your wondrous talent. Favourite story, favourite author-You're on the list now! Keep up the damn good work! :P
EternityOx chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
I absolutely adore the pairing Wes/Faith and this was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Seriously; I wish there was more!
Cardio Necrosis chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Aww, good ending. I'm glad it ended that way, rather than the overly-cheery everybody-forgives-Wes ending that could have been tempting.

Great job, it's cured my Faith/Wes itch I couldn't scratch.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Oh, sexy. One problem? Yoru story isn't fleshed out enough. It feels liek it coudl ahve been longer-liek it movign too quickly.

But other than that, it's great. Everyone is in character.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Oh, hey, I'm on the second chapter and just realize I hadn't review yet. Anyway, good job. Love their characterization, and the fact you compare both of them together. But msot of all, I LOVE this line: The whole time she’d been there nobody had been by, not even a Mormon or whoever the hell it was who went door to door.

I am a Mormon, so that is, like, hella funny. [thumbs up]
your local dealer chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
Very good, well done
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
Hi again...umm...just wanted to promote my fic. Here's the link. Go & check it out.
Tariq chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
Hi. Beautifully Written. Some more fics of this nature will be hugely appeciated.
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
aww so sweet...Faith and wes is always a good combination...and added in with the hero factor of Wesley saving Faith and Connor this is a prize winning fic without a doubt.
jess chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
Wow! that was an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. You are a great writer, and thanks for the wonderful read! I hope you do somekind of continuation, it was a great story. :}
nescient chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
I really hope you do continue this. I loved the uneasy dynamic between Faith and Wesley, not to mention the way you threw Lilah into the mix. I enjoyed this very much.
Tariq chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Hi. BRillianT! Very well written. Only objection is that u showed nothing of any other character. I'd really like it if you would include the scoobies & the fang gang.
Wesfan1234 chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
The byplay between Lilah and Faith is amazing. I wish they had shown it in an episode. This is great stuff so far. Keep going.
shahid chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
AWESOME! plz continue. update soon. i just love the idea of Faith/WES.