Reviews for Inferno
Hyousax Wilson Grim chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I think this story most likely will never be continued, but I would like to say that I really loved the 'Insanity is an Option' and looked forward of reading this. I were so sad to discover that this was not complete, and updated last time at 2004. (Ten years ago, holy shit time goes fast, I didn't even think about it before writing this.)
I think you will never read this text, but I would like to say that you are really good writer. I hope you continued writing, even if not by this account nor this site.
Sadly, I have to figure out myself how this story would end. I'm not very good with it, I never come doen with anything clever.
I've never writed this much to a review. Maybe it's the fact that you will never read this.
Sincerely yours, Hyousax
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
this is interesting and uh... i got chills reading the second chapter. somehow I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen...
Aileil chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Thank you for writing your tale of revenge and sacrifice. I really love it so far. I usually don't read incomplete works because sometimes the authors don't return to them. But you seem like a decent soul who wouldn't let us writhe in uncertainty forever. I must say that you have impressed me with your skill as a wordsmith. The way you intertwine the words to form a flowing picture with sounds to accompany it is nearly as realistic as being there. To you, I doff my hat is utmost respect and offer you my undying gratitude for your time spent in giving me a tale to match the greats.
forestwife chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Great story - wish you were still updating!
whiteinnocence chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
really, good, i hope that you update soon!
brolly501 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
wish you were still updating
Fic Druggy chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
This is a really great story, same with its perquel. Please come back to it! continue to write! WE NEED MORE!
sunkisst not logged in chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
oh...i do hope that you update this! its fantastic!
Maddiecake chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
You've given up, haven't you?

Aw... I was looking forward to reading the sequel, but you never actually updated it...
Anutheal chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
An amazingly well-written story. But I fear that you have given up on it, then? Too bad. Such a suspenseful and in character story like this deserves to be finished. But alas, I see you don't intend to. Well, thanks for the lovely chapters anyway.
Baxxie chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Hi! I read this story and the one previous to this one and I loved them! I hope you're going to update soon, I really want to read the rest!

Love, Baxxie
PSYCH-aholic chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
lol, I loved that one line. 'The Evilness of my Evilty is so wonderously Evil'. It's was hilarious and I almost burst out laughing. Please update soon!

Nebraska Girl

AKA

ButWhyIsAllTheRUMGone
SteelStar chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Do you ever plan on updateing this story? what's he gonna; do to Jack? why does he want revenge anyway? the suspence is killing me. could you plz put another chapter up? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz? plz?
DeadAccount80 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
now thats a story. lookin 4 more
madamwolf chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
I just finished 'Insanity is an Option' and this one as far as you went in it. But are you gonna update? You only have two chappies and I like it. Well, I'll be waiting for an update.