Reviews for The Fountain
Zi Jie chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I'm here again! D And it's so cute the way you distort the letters of your real name for your this name.
Elven Kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Great job! Keep up the great work! _

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
It wasn't dull at all. I liked it! Good job:-)
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
That was a touching, bittersweet vignette that captured a lost innocence. Thank you for sharing it, I really enjoyed it. :)
elfmage chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Not dull at all! Although it was rather sad...

Very thought provoking. After all, I guess the "crap" thing about being an Elf would be having to watch all that you love and cherish slowly fade or change.

That was VERY well written, as is all of your work! I knew there was a very good reason you are on my fave authors list!

Love it.

Cheers

Elf
Alma's Muse chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
This was a very thoughtful portrayal of Legolas' thoughts. His realization of his diminished innocence contrasted well with the imagery of the fountain hiding place (particularly his inability to fit). You have some good elements here that I think would be great for future story ideas. Good Luck!
Celtic Bard chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
It was most certainly not dull! It was wistful and beautiful and sad... I loved it!
Tabby chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
It was kinda boring but well-written...
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I liked it. I thought it was very good. I like how you portrayed that when Legolas was young, simply hiding in a fountain was enough to calm him. He did not have the cares that he has now. I really liked. Good work.
Pethron chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Yay! Very nice! I like your "Legolas muses over dark times" fics. I love how he can no longer fit in his little hiding place. It can mean so many things! But, shame on you! Poor Muddled Minds (not to mention poor readers) has been waiting for you to update!