Reviews for Nightmare
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
Very good and interesting please keep on going with this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Please keep on with this story, very good so far.
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
It's a shame you never continued this. Outside of the typos, it had potential. Lose your muse, perhaps?
emptyvoices chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
I love the idea of doing a story like this to bring attention to the original Erik from the misconception of Hollywood. Not that I don't love the Phantom movie but the books are ones that I've known longer then the stage play.
SHANNON chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
i liked this story;are you ever going to up date it?
deafield chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
please write more. i love these kind of fics. and havent been able to find one and this story is so cool so please write

a sortove obsessed fan named,

geckogirl
Theatre Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Thank-you!
What Angel Had chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
thats it no more cliffhangers for u ! ::dun dun dun dun: plz plz plz update soon
Siren's Chant chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Wow... I love this! I could take up half the day and praise this little phanfic but... I'm at school... I actually shouldn't be on this site right now... Uh... AnyWAY! It's really great... I'm sure the next two chapters are good two (again, at school, no time -_-). And... Thanks to you, my writer's block is GONE! YAY! I can't wait to get home and write! Thank you So much! I will write again (*charges off*)
AuronLives chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Another awesome chapter! You may want to proofread a bit, though. Ugh, school. I'm having the same problem. blech. Anyway, keep up the good work!
PenelopeBlack13 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Well, this is my first Phantom fanfiction. I guess you could call it phanfiction. ;) I really like the premise of the story but I do have a few nitpicks. First of all, you need a beta. There are just a few problems (mainly spelling) that draw away from your wonderful story. If you don't have one or don't know how to find one, I would be willing to do so. Also, it's best not to have A/Ns in the middle of the story. This makes a lot of people stop reading right away. I'm not trying to be harsh, so I'm sorry if I come out that way. I look forward to more of the story.
erikorlando'sgirl chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
THIS RAWKS! UPDATE ASAP! Sorry review can't be longer...got to go to school...ugh...hate school...well, anyway FANTASTIC JOB! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE, A DISASTER BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION WILL OCCUR! Lol!

I LOVE ERIK!

-eOG
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
And the tension rises... Gah! Well-written. And it's not called suspense for nothing. Go! Go! Now, if you'll excuse me... [stands in the middle of the road with her eyes closed]
Madame Butterfly chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
And the plot thickens...
AuronLives chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
YAY! Updates are good! Make more of them!