Reviews for Duty
Not bad.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
*hee* Too funny.
straywriting chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Rofl! That was throughly enjoyable. Thanks for the laughs!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
lol That was so hilarious! I could very easily picture this happening. J'onn was so funny, insisting that it was a Martian holy day. I loved all of their excuses, but especially my favorite Martian's. ;D Poor Supes, getting stuck as the babysitter. ;)

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
Inga chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This was my favorite bit:

"I've got a fundraiser." Occasionally Bats said things

like that during these meetings. Wally suspected it was

code for: "Bite me, Boy Scout."
nycscribe46 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
hahaha m. Great little story. Thanks!
nyxlily chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Whether it is a serious or humorous story, your characterizations of our favorite superheroes always come through spot on! What's your secret?

I love the banters, but especially the one between Bats and Supes:

"I've got a fundraiser."

"No you don't," said Superman.

"I'll start one."

That is SO Batman.
Merlin Missy chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Yes, that was the idea. You know, the ultimate sacrifice is death? The penultimate one is going on duty with Diana and Hawkgirl? It's supposed to be funny, though if I have to explain it, then not so much.
anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
It's very funny. One thing, you do realize that penultimate means the one before the last, not the biggest, right?
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Supervillans bar none, the JL ladies are scariest thing on the planet.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
*laughs* I love Flash's POV.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've encountered all month. And it's wonderfully well-written, to boot.

"Holy day" indeed. -

"I'll start one." XD

Love the characterization.
pmaniac chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This little thing made me laugh XD Poor Supes, he's always the one making the sacrifices...
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
haha.

You know I stared out thinking this would be all angst and some thing profound. You fooled me! i rather liked this better though, cheerful but In Character. I love it when characters are in Character, It's the highest praise there is!

Cheers,