Reviews for Is It Really My Fault? Part One: Best Buds
bompalynx chapter 9 . 12/8/2004
This has got to be my fav. part of story one. Wahoo!
bompalynx chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Wow! This is the first time I've read my own story on the i-net! I already know what's to happen, but oh well.
etcy is so back chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
great story! not! it was like s$% and i thought it was dung. go drown yourself in a well full of crap!

love ya mada

Etcy
louis vutton angel chapter 30 . 8/27/2004
that was so cool!
Krissy4 chapter 30 . 8/23/2004
Munku and Demeter! Oh cool. I'm loviong it already (Way too perky for just waking up.) I'm looking forward to it of course.

I wasn't in the parade this year. I had to help nany watch my eight little cousins. There was a hold up somewhere and the horses ended up being right in front of us. I was in it last year though dressed up as Scream. I was always in it when I was little. My favorite one was when I was Pebbles on the Flintstones Float. That was fun. (I think I was eight)
Krissy4 chapter 28 . 8/22/2004
So he is Munku's brother. I can't wait to see what happens next. Right now I should shower, I smell like the horses from the parade.
Krissy4 chapter 26 . 8/20/2004
What? Is Macavity Tugger's and Munkus' brother as well? Please do tell.
Krissy4 chapter 24 . 8/19/2004
Jemima. I should have know (actually I figured that it would be her) But what should she ought to know? Is it that Macavity knows...?
DemiGold chapter 22 . 8/19/2004
I knew it! Oh, I hope everything goes all right for Demeter and her kitten.
Krissy4 chapter 20 . 8/18/2004
It's a girl! That takes out half of the choices of potential kittens. *grins* I'm loving it as always. But I;m sure you knew that.
Mir-Kitty chapter 20 . 8/17/2004
Good story so far... I'm really enjoying it. I wonder what's going to happen... Anyway, update soon!
Krissy4 chapter 16 . 8/15/2004
Ooh, suspiscion arises! I wonder what Misto will see. Oh the Drama continues!
Krissy4 chapter 14 . 8/15/2004
That's true, she will still have to take care of it once it's out. I'm starting to wonder who the kitten will be... and if the others will realize that it's not Munku's...
DemiGold chapter 14 . 8/14/2004
Oh, Munku is such a sweetie! *nuzzles Munkustrap*
DemiGold chapter 12 . 8/14/2004
Oh Heaviside! But Demi shouldn't be scared of the tribe, I mean, it wasn't her fault at all.

Who's going to be the kitten?