Reviews for My Hero, My Friend, My Love
this is the perfect story! amazingly paced and you portray the characters wonderfully! this is the most in-character story I've ever read, if that makes sense. love it!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
Awwww, So good!
Daniella chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
About-Yearning chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
I love this story! There aren't nearly enough fanfictions written about this pairing, and so I'm really glad you wrote this. It's well-written with an interesting plot and great characterizations. Plus, I absolutely adore your Sirius-as-adoptive-father sideplot. Great job!
BrechtianSchnauzer chapter 21 . 1/27/2010
wow, that was such a beautiful story, so true to all of the characters. i especially liked your bit about Sirius, usually he is thrown to the side as someone who just gallavants around, but you really made him 3-dimensional in this and i liked it a ton. thank you for writing!
jcap1526 chapter 21 . 6/19/2009
Lovely story, very well written and laid out. As a Draco-Gin shipper I admit I was rooting for them in the beginning, but alas, I knew from your summary how this would turn out. The ending with Draco was a little abrupt; from the 'attack' then quickly onto the adoption. And I would have liked to know what happened to Draco in the epilogue as well as Harry and Ron. I'm amazed this doesn't have more reviews, but then I noticed the Ginny-Remus 'ship isn't the most popular. I think Hermione-Remus gets more readers. I've enjoy many of your fics, and I'm very glad you shared this one.
pbk chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
I loved this story, I love the pairing, the dialogue was natural and unforced, the story had a beautiful flow, well put together with just the right mix of humour, drama, and emotion.

As good as good can be!
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
*sniff sniff* brilliant:D
Sarah-Lee Clare chapter 21 . 4/16/2008
I definately enjoyed reading this fanfic, but what's the point in a review without a little constructive criticism?

I have to say it's definately a good piece of work however I can't help but think Ginny takes the news of her parent's death (which also follows her brother's deaths in the war) far too lightly. It appears that she grieves very little and recovers very quickly. She also seems to accept Sirius too willingly and too soon. I like the fact they become close but despite everything it seems like he becomes a replacement father too quickly and too easily.

Having said that however, the romance side of things works very well. I liked the build up of feelings and trust over a longer period of time. The romance/relationship they have and both build up, works very well and is certainly more believable than otheres fics i've read.

Wow that's one long review, anyway, the point is i really think this is a very good fanfic that holds much potential to be a great one.

Welldone, thanks

PS Hope this review was helpful in some way ]
AdriannaZaria chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
good so far
FindtheFox chapter 21 . 11/1/2007
Aw! That was so cute! When they got married I nearly cried - it was so sentamental (excuse my horrid spelling).

Absolutely fantastic. I've already added it to my favorites list. *smiles wistfully*
severus lily love chapter 21 . 11/13/2006
That was so cute! and different! i liked it very much!

Samantha chapter 21 . 3/27/2006
Yup it's me again...obviousi have an obbsession for Remus/Ginny is'nt it? I'm slowly working my way through your collection :P This one is'nt my favorite, not enough twists and tradgedy for my liking ;) But brilliant all the same! Thanks for writing it, it's definately given me plenty of enjoyment these last two nights and now i better get on with my coursework and stop reading before i fail my GCSE's ;)

Sam x
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 21 . 11/11/2005
Hey I just thought I would let you know I really liked your story! A Lot of good stuff in there! Good Job! :-)
Loki's-Phantom-x chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
omg that is positively one of he best stories i have eer read! it was so romatic. I like a gd r/g story. It was just amazing. Great writing there. Beautiful love scenes too. Simply stunning!

Madame Phantom