Reviews for Flight of the Bumblebee
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
God he is as bad as I am. I would wait in my room unyil someone killed the damn thing. This was funmy. I loved it
Black Cross chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I'm dying... really. I somehow got the bright idea to read this when the rest of my family was sleeping. I'm still trying to hold in laughter. I have the feeling that I'm going to go outside into my car after I finish writing this so I can let it out.

'Good mother of tofu!'

it just killed me. Great job, I love it!

This was absolutely amazing, to the point where one just HAS to review instead of leaving the fic to peruse another. I give it a 20 out of 10 especially as it's your first attempt at Rurouni Kenshin humor. I'm insanely jealous right now.

And now I'll stop my babble, and let you get on with your day... night... whatever!

Tootles
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol that is funny
Witchy Willow chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was so funny I HAD to leave a note. You completely allievated my bordem! I had to cover my mouth from laughing out loud at:

Good mother of fresh tofu.

Damn near killed me. Wonderfully written and even the A/N note was funny. I have never sucked a bee into a vaccum cleaner. I have drown a spider to wash it down a drain and I whipped a box of Christmas ornaments out of a sliding door (because there was a wasp in it). Never a vaccum - interesting. I have used the cup technique to capture a spider long enough to locate help. (The the bastard crawled up into the cup! It was a clear plastic cup.)

Just wonderful! Loved it.
Bokken of Doom chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I originally read this back in 2004 when you posted it, and just recently found it again. I loved it both times!
Celelorien chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
bees are indeed the ultimate evil. u.u;; have you ever seen Invader Zim and his reaction to them? much the same! i loved the hysterical imagery. oh the hideous fuzzy nemesis! anyway, much love upon you and your story, it made me giggle so much. X3
Saibachick chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love you! LOL I have read this many times and still cannot stop laughing, hahaha I love your way of humor if you know what I mean haha you're great
Ari-AdiAx chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Very cute and clever! I really liked it a lot!
Hitaku-no-Kyoketsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
oh my god! i couldn't stop laughing! i printed it out so i could finish this in class and my teacher thought i was having a seizure from trying to hold in my laughter! this is great. keep up the good work! -_- Rock on!
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I would so love to see this made into an actual episode. And a sequel... In Kyoto... Misao's experience with a bumblebee... Just a thought!
Keirin Seigi chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
" Good mother of fresh tofu" "Mother of stale sake"

Very funny, other than the fact that you totured poor kenshin... but in one of the episodes of the anime he actually does fight a hord of wasps or bees... he got a few stings, but he was able to protect miss kaoru. He used the same thing he used against hyottoko, the swirling sword thing... but I liked the story nonetheless...
MadiSano chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
LOL! That was great! I have a HUGE fear of bees (of any kind, yes-), and now that I've seen even Kenshin cringe at the sight of the evil striped insects, I feel a lot better. Appare! Well done! This is a favorite, for sure.
vicviper-pilot-T301 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
LOL. Happened to my family once where a bumble bee got in the kitchen. Oh yeah, bumble bees do sting! It is very hard to aggrevate them to that point but when they do...IT HURTS!
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Funny and cute!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
TO funny! You had me holding my sides - great images - great lines - just great!