Reviews for Oceans Between Us
Chris Oddland chapter 14 . 6/1/2005
_ This one is one my favourite Harvest Moon fics.

Too bad Karen had to end up as the antagonist in the story though.

For some strange reason the Jack/Mary pairing in HM is my favourite pairing.

I liked that you both depicted Mary and Jack as complex characters that both have been scarred by bad experiences and none of them were really to blame for the breakup in the first place. It was just all a big misunderstanding/accident that went out of hand and Karen saw the opportunity to take advantage of a vulnerable Jack.

And Charlie's a really cute character too _.
ltdtoogal chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like it. Good writing. This is going on my favorites. By the way, check out my harvest moon stories if you want.
TheGryphon chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Wow, Karen was a bitch! But you kinda feel sorry for her at the end... Anyway, good story from Mary's perspective. Pacing wa soverall good, but was a bit jarring in some spots. Keep up the good work!
PacificTwist chapter 14 . 3/6/2005
Wow, what a wonderful ending. This was a great story, I LOVED IT! I realli hope you continue writing, and hopefully you will write another Harvest Moon story!
MeowZaa chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
That was a FANTASTIC ending! But wait! NO! It's over! *starts to cry*

That's okay though! If you're planning a sequel, then I cannot wait! I am on the edge of my seat, awaiting when it will pop up! This was one of my favourites stories that I've ever read! It was wonderful!

Whenever I see that name "Butterflyshadow" from this moment on, I'll know the story within is a masterpiece, whether I read it or not.

Keep writing. The author spirit you hold is true talent. GO GIRL!
Kirjava Deamon chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
Oh! Oh! THAT was a great ending!

You have got to write more stories! OH MY GOSH!
Storm Black chapter 13 . 2/17/2005
One... two... three... AW
PacificTwist chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
Aw, this chapter was very good I liked it. I can't wait to see what jack has to say at Mother's hill. Update soon!
MeowZaa chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
Hah! Karen lost! Woho! Oh, yeah! Go Mary!

Super chapter, of course. I absolutely adored it! Now you go ahead and update!

This is SO good!

-MeowZaa
DrippingInk chapter 12 . 1/30/2005
I've read each and every single chapter of this story, and here's what I've got to say: PRICELESS! This story is so good in terms of quality and quantity. Charlie disappearing, Karen leaving Jack's place and the most recent incidents... all so fantastic.

You're one of my favourite authors on this site. Your fic has impressed me to the top of golden tower... I LOVE it.

Just hurry up and update, okay?

That was such an evil, evil cliffhanger. :P

-DI
KC chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
ARRGH! NO! I love your story, you left the biggest cliff hanger! Lol.
PacificTwist chapter 12 . 1/19/2005
Wow, very nice chapter, and very realistic. I love all the emotions, and all the information. I can't wait to see what they decided, please update soon!
Storm Black chapter 12 . 1/17/2005
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT OFF THERE? Update soon or I'll give you a cookie... I mean I won't give you a cookie!
Cassie chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
Wow, that's one evil cliffhanger ending.

I really hate lawyers. They're so mean! And manipulitive. But it's just their job, I suppose . . .

Brilliant chapter. Please update soon.
MeowZaa chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
It's SO good! OMG! I must know what the jury's decision was! Oh, no! Is Karen guilty? Is Mary in a bucket of trouble? AHH! What a perfect time for a cliffhanger! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! As fast as you can! UPDATE!