Reviews for Weird
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow ... that has a very fitting title.

Nice story though.
Angelina K chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great! Not sure I like chubby Virgil the desk jockey but that's because I'm super partial! :D Amazing to think what they'd be, and how un-family-like, if they weren't living on that island. It's horrible! As much as I like the originality of your fic, I think I'd take our boys in IR over these guys any day :)
Sage Harper chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
LOL I like it a lot :)

Yup definetly non canon, even so the characters and feel is in the spirit of the show.

Good job
Crystal Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Fantastic of course. When are you going to post some more stuff? This is such a refreshing change from all the movieverse fics going up at the moment!
Hobbeth chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Well done. Tikatu told me you a good writer, and she's right. I spotted a few punctuation errors, but they are so minimal that they don't detract from the story one bit.

This is the first story of yours that I've read, but it won't be the last. Keep posting here and I'll keep reading.
biggstrek chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was fun... indeed weird, but very good!
mcj chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Quiller I am a huge fan of your work and was delighted to see your writing once more. This is truly a brilliant idea... the image of what might have been. Lovely. Congrats on a wonderful little chapter.

jemalicious chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Cool story I really liked it. i have often wondered what they would be like if they weren't IR, but i like your version better. (plus i'm a drabble freak so it suits me great!)

Well done Jema
Tikatu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I really liked this, quiller! Had me chuckling and nodding my head. Yep! This is what they'd all be doing if there was no IR. This is where they'd all be if Lucille was alive. Very cool! Thanks for writing it!
killhill2003 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
okay werid fic but definetly a good one. Strange at how things could have been.